Mess boots

A2_Matelot

LE
Book Reviewer
Gents, pusser doesn't do these but for mess kit I'd like some.

They seem to be in whole sizes, I'm a broad 10 1/2 anyone recommend what size 10 or 11?

Do you mean like the cobbler on the Ark made when I was on there many moons ago, he took an outline of your foot and 2 weeks later you had a pair of mess wellies. Very good as well for £100, still wear mine. Shame he is no longer with us.
WB

Gents, pusser doesn't do these but for mess kit I'd like some.

They seem to be in whole sizes, I'm a broad 10 1/2 anyone recommend what size 10 or 11?
Go for a 9, if your feet are as bone as your post you'll not feel a thing.

A2_Matelot

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you mean like the cobbler on the Ark made when I was on there many moons ago, he took an outline of your foot and 2 weeks later you had a pair of mess wellies. Very good as well for £100, still wear mine. Shame he is no longer with us.
WB
Ah days long gone. I should have got some in HK when I had the chance but didn't think about it. I'll ask some of the Pongo's in my mess but I was just curious, as the ones I've seen on sale seldom come in 1/2 sizes, if people find them generally a large or small fit.

Actually thinking about it there are so many redundees in my mess I might be onto a decent second hand pair!