Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

MERS Coronavirus warning

I am told that the over 50,s will get their vaccination jab when they get their NHS health checks. Slight change, the injection is given into the top of the head, this is to ensure all microchips are as close to the brain as possible, for when the new world order switch the 5G on.

I am told that the over 50,s will get their vaccination jab when they get their NHS health checks. Slight change, the injection is given into the top of the head, this is to ensure all microchips are as close to the brain as possible, for when the new world order switch the 5G on.
That won't work. Two layers of tinfoil will see to that. They need to find a part of the body where it is difficult to keep tinfoil clothing operational.

From what I've read recently, the Chinese don't think it's all over yet. They are worried about a rebound in cases once restrictions are lifted, and they may have to clamp down again. Wuhan will be monitored closely and if cases start rising again, they may be back in lock down mode fairly quickly.
It's far from over

By 2050, we may know exactly what went on.

As I recall, the true horrific scale of the famine in China following the Celestial Helmsman's ' Great Leap Forward' in the 1960s, was not revealed in any depth until 1995?

meanwhile, this from Aunty today:

Meanwhile the city of Wuhan in China, where the infection first emerged, ended its 11-week lockdown.

p088ylx0.jpg

Message from Wuhan: "Learn from our mistakes"

By 2050, we may know exactly what went on.

As I recall, the true horrific scale of the famine in China following the Celestial Helmsman's ' Great Leap Forward' in the 1960s, was not revealed in any depth until 1995?

meanwhile, this from Aunty today:

Meanwhile the city of Wuhan in China, where the infection first emerged, ended its 11-week lockdown.

p088ylx0.jpg

Message from Wuhan: "Learn from our mistakes"

Wuhan is still under a stricter lockdown than here as well.

What's actually causing COVID-19 in this scenario? Is it the RF or is the disease piggy-backing in on the kit?
The "5G corona virus" conspiracy theory is just the latest upgrade to the "cell phone masts are making me ill" conspiracy theory that has been going around for years.

There are multiple conspiracy theories as to how 5G supposedly does bad things to people. One is that there was a study which said that some bacteria were sensitive in some way to radio waves. This may or may not be correct, but I haven't heard of anything which suggests that this somehow turns the bacteria deadly. The 5G corona virus theory takes this and claims that 5G signals somehow act as a switch to make the COVID-19 virus attack people.

As I said previously, this is just the latest twist in a long running battle conspiracy theorists have with cell phones in general.

Apple tends to be more resistant to viruses, hence the old saying about their products keeping the Doctor away. So 5g on an Android would be worse. Samsung, being Korean, is probably safer than Chinese offerings, or Motorola, who use bat wings to make their phones. The other thing you need is to be careful around carriers, and as O2 seems to be an effective Covid treatment, they are probably safest.
Ah yes, but Apple itself becomes a deep seated infection in your wallet, with severely debilitating effects on it.

The "5G corona virus" conspiracy theory is just the latest upgrade to the "cell phone masts are making me ill" conspiracy theory that has been going around for years.

There are multiple conspiracy theories as to how 5G supposedly does bad things to people. One is that there was a study which said that some bacteria were sensitive in some way to radio waves. This may or may not be correct, but I haven't heard of anything which suggests that this somehow turns the bacteria deadly. The 5G corona virus theory takes this and claims that 5G signals somehow act as a switch to make the COVID-19 virus attack people.

As I said previously, this is just the latest twist in a long running battle conspiracy theorists have with cell phones in general.

The moonhowlery around 5G. I got sent a video by an "ex Vodafone boss" explaining how it's all linked.

It sounded tin foily from the outset, but the then went on about how the Spanish Flu was caused by "increased radio waves and electrification".

There are a serious, serious amount of people who truly believe in all this, it's incredible.

The moonhowlery around 5G. I got sent a video by an "ex Vodafone boss" explaining how it's all linked.

It sounded tin foily from the outset, but the then went on about how the Spanish Flu was caused by "increased radio waves and electrification".

There are a serious, serious amount of people who truly believe in all this, it's incredible.
All with their latest 5g phone 'to communicate' with each other!

Clearly they are being affected by electrical devices but not in the way they think they are. The devices are simply the conduit over which mischievous propaganda and FUD are delivered.