Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MERS Coronavirus warning

That will be the country at the bottom of this graph with the low and steadily declining death rate.

View attachment 524688

Sweden reports deaths differently from other countries so it always looks like they are declining. They are accelerating at the moment.
5006.jpg

Oh don't go introducing context into things it upsets them.
Look at it from their point of view.

They sit watching the news and see the death and the all going to die positive cases and follow the rules.
Or at least try to because they make no sense and its so easy to break them and that's just another fear to endure.
The Government comes on and tells them we're all going to die and they think its terrible and we need to do something - just look at the daily death rate.
So they sit in their own car with a face nappy on.
Walk the streets (when allowed by law) in the pouring rain waterboarding themselves.
Spend ages sanitising everything at the little station before they go into the supermarket.
Leave their shopping outside until its been sprayed with DDT.

But Covidiots and conspiracy loons are all around them, questioning the government who have to admit that they made a mistake, followed by another and another.
But they're just mistakes, we're all human and make them so its not their fault and anyway what would the person who knocked them have done, they couldn't do any better. So the government was right and the Covidiot was wrong.

Then they see people are walking the streets not following the rules and cases are going up (the MSM says they are) and they just don't care. Don't they realise how bad it is?

Traffic is just as busy now as it was before the lockdown so where are all those people going, spreading the virus as they go? They are going to kill people due to their behaviour the fools, this is why deaths are going up. Who cares about cases, deaths are the important figure.

Their own eyes and experience are telling them one thing but the Government and MSM are saying something else, so they cant believe what they can see anymore.

And the fools are laughing at them calling them cult members and saying hateful words like face nappy, they're the idiots they believe in conspiracies; yes that's what it is.

But there's this nagging doubt in the back of their minds, what if they're right?

And that makes the mocking even worse because they're embarrassed and its far easier to stick with what you know is right than accept people are laughing at you because you're wrong.
The lonely guy who sends off the airfare to the hot Russian who he met online.
The intelligent sensible businessman who invests in the can't loose Ponzi scheme.

They're victims really but don't see it, because they can't allow themselves too.

And the usual victims will now add boxes below and say how wrong I am about everything.
But then I'm an antivax conspiraloon who wants to kill his granny.

A waste of electrons.

Chalkythedog

War Hero
There has been a high level,of vaccine take up this year due to covid and also the flu season for autumn / winter hasn't got going yet .
Might that not be a clue as to why flu isn't around as much as it has been .
People in previous years didn't bother with FV but I think covid has caught their attention this year .
There isn't much flu about this year because it's being intentionally mis-described as C-19.

Regardless of the actual level of risk posed by COVID; if I owned a major supermarket chain or an internet marketplace, I think I'd be looking at ways to lobby or otherwise 'influence' members of SAGE or the government. Lockdown means much less competition, and increased sales.

Just sayin'...

Who knew that being totally divorced from reality was a symptom on covid?

3ToedSloth

War Hero

They sit watching the news and see the death and the all going to die positive cases and follow the rules.
Or at least try to because they make no sense and its so easy to break them and that's just another fear to endure.
The Government comes on and tells them we're all going to die and they think its terrible and we need to do something - just look at the daily death rate.
Walk the streets (when allowed by law) in the pouring rain waterboarding themselves.
Spend ages sanitising everything at the little station before they go into the supermarket.

But Covidiots and conspiracy loons are all around them, questioning the government who have to admit that they made a mistake, followed by another and another.
But they're just mistakes, we're all human and make them so its not their fault and anyway what would the person who knocked them have done, they couldn't do any better. So the government was right and the Covidiot was wrong.

Then they see people are walking the streets not following the rules and cases are going up (the MSM says they are) and they just don't care. Don't they realise how bad it is?

Traffic is just as busy now as it was before the lockdown so where are all those people going, spreading the virus as they go? They are going to kill people due to their behaviour the fools, this is why deaths are going up. Who cares about cases, deaths are the important figure.

Their own eyes and experience are telling them one thing but the Government and MSM are saying something else, so they cant believe what they can see anymore.

And the fools are laughing at them calling them cult members and saying hateful words like face nappy, they're the idiots they believe in conspiracies; yes that's what it is.

But there's this nagging doubt in the back of their minds, what if they're right?

And that makes the mocking even worse because they're embarrassed and its far easier to stick with what you know is right than accept people are laughing at you because you're wrong.
The intelligent sensible businessman who invests in the can't loose Ponzi scheme.

They're victims really but don't see it, because they can't allow themselves too.

And the usual victims will now add boxes below and say how wrong I am about everything.
You post this same unhinged drivel every day. Just because there aren't bodies piled high in the street doesn't mean it's all a hoax.

Your claim that we're all reliant on the lying MSM and Government for our information is absurd. Your posting of confused blogs or YouTube clips to support your position is even more absurd. My next door neighbour is a hospital consultant. I've a close friend who is a paramedic. Another who is a scientist working for PHE. I speak to all 3 most weeks and they don't share your opinion. Who exactly are you that anyone should pay heed to your tedious bitter diatribe that comes without any actual meaningful alternative suggestion ?

I've asked you a few times whether you are suggesting these unnecessary measures are due to incompetence, malicious conspiracy, or are best efforts under the circumstances?

NI
Population 1.9 million
Cases >51,800
Deaths >980

RoI
Population 4.9 million
Cases <72,000
Deaths 2,050

UK
Population 66.6 million
Cases >1.6 Million
Deaths >58,000

You post this same unhinged drivel every day. Just because there aren't bodies piled high in the street doesn't mean it's all a hoax.

Your claim that we're all reliant on the lying MSM and Government for our information is absurd. Your posting of confused blogs or YouTube clips to support your position is even more absurd. My next door neighbour is a hospital consultant. I've a close friend who is a paramedic. Another who is a scientist working for PHE. I speak to all 3 most weeks and they don't share your opinion. Who exactly are you that anyone should pay heed to your tedious bitter diatribe that comes without any actual meaningful alternative suggestion ?

I've asked you a few times whether you are suggesting these unnecessary measures are due to incompetence, malicious conspiracy, or are best efforts under the circumstances?
Yes indeed, is it any wonder that the British people have little faith or trust in the police force across the country.

And straight into the hysterical defensive responses.
Hoax?
Conspiracy?
You words never mine, but it makes it easier doesnt it.
There are plenty of alternatives available and I did suggest one only last week, it naturally wasnt approved as it didnt conform to your world view -I really wasnt aware it was down to me to choose a sensible path.
Best I can suggest for you is try applying a good old fashioned SARA model to it, it'll even tell you if you have a problem or not.

Really? So where has an average of 11,000 flu deaths a year gone? Just disappeared into thin air? It suits the scare mongers very well to bump up the C-19 death rate.

FFS I've already posted the answer and also told you on top of that. Doctors are looking harder than usual for influenza - testing way more patients. It isn't being found because the measures against COVID are even more effective against the less transmissible, less dangerous influenza virus.
There are cases of influenza, just not many - because people are taking precautions that reduce the spread of respiratory viruses. Amazing, right?

View attachment 524565

It is also not because patients aren't being tested. Here are the influenza tests being done: 2813 in the past week. There's just not a lot of influenza going around.

View attachment 524575

Before you start bleating that doctors aren't looking for it, this is MORE testing than previous years. A lot more (1849 tests the same week last year):
View attachment 524580

So we're not all going to die?
Thank God for that.
Not that we ever were.
In fact nowhere near.

3ToedSloth

War Hero
And straight into the hysterical defensive responses.
You've got a serious victim complex.
Hoax?
Conspiracy?
You words never mine, but it makes it easier doesnt it.

Actually, I sought clarification if you were claiming it was a conspiracy. It was a question. It can be hard to interpret your whiney sarcastic stream-of-consciousness posts in which you fantasise about telepathically reading the mood of just ordinary people walking around or sitting in their car as they suddenly realise all along that @stanley_bomb_squad was right and they've been deceived by the wicked government.

All your posts accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being a cult member and that the Government and MSM are misleading the public on the severity of the illness. You claim that as the introduced measures are "without reason" and only supported by Branch Covidian science pushed on the gullible public by the government they are worthy of ridicule. A few days ago you stated that vitamin D is a cheap worthy substitute to the vaccine but the FDA don't want to upset shareholders. Etc. Etc... Perhaps you can see why I thought you were suggesting a conspiracy or a hoax? When you're probed on these points you come back with resentful responses like in bold above.

There are plenty of alternatives available and I did suggest one only last week, it naturally wasnt approved as it didnt conform to your world view -I really wasnt aware it was down to me to choose a sensible path.
Best I can suggest for you is try applying a good old fashioned SARA model to it, it'll even tell you if you have a problem or not.
That's why I said meaningful alternatives. Your suggestion last week was some vague response about you as a "switched on NCO" would just following the standard pandemic approach. When I challenged your response you accused me of being touchy. Like your SARA model above there's no actual real substance to your answer. You just want a good moan about how you'd do everything better if you were in charge.

My world view is that the scientific approach works - that doesn't mean mistakes don't happen. You're entirely immovable in your position from you're right and everyone else is an idiot for listening to the experts even though your "evidence" is easily dismantled. So, I think I'll continue to rely on my credible friends who work in the NHS and PHE for practical and balanced views as to the situation. If nothing else, they don't keep banging on about "face-nappies."

The author of this message is a NHS paramedic ambulance driver and it doesn't look like she's taking this deadly pandemic seriously.

I'm so tempted to reply "Stay at home and protect the NHS". To annoy her.

2020-11-29_22-05_Facebook.jpg

She's right about 'being reported' too. There's not only a virus that's infecting British society.

Latest Threads