Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MERS Coronavirus warning

That is not the latest science, it is a recent meta-analysis. I know what it says - that the studies they reviewed do not provide a good estimate of the effect. On the other hand, there is a whole lot of evidence that they do in fact work as you would intuitively think, some of which I have posted.

Why don't you want to wear a mask? Are you extremely autistic in a way that means you can't have anything on your face? Or highly anxious?

That is not the latest science, it is a recent meta-analysis. I know what it says - that the studies they reviewed do not provide a good estimate of the effect. On the other hand, there is a whole lot of evidence that they do in fact work as you would intuitively think, some of which I have posted.

Why don't you want to wear a mask? Are you extremely autistic in a way that means you can't have anything on your face? Or highly anxious?

Lab studies don't always translate well into real world stuff. As Macron aptly displays.

You've still not provided that link about Prof Sikora. Why?

Norsemaid

Clanker
The guardian has published a piece on Karol Sikora in May 2009 and therefore quite an old piece.
I've just read it myself.
He is was / is linked to oncology and appeared in the US to denounce Obamas Policies on health reform .
He used the imperial college name link to a commons select committee accordin pg to the guardian and imperial got their knickers in a twist as it was at best accordingto them a tenuous link .
I think this where the information has come from .
I shall have another little read around . Oh , Wikipedia also has him at imperial, but that's a headline and I shall whether it's been retracted.

I read through that but it didn't give a firm number of deaths; it said "Even so, patients whose symptoms are truly indicative of cancer have been disadvantaged, and some thousands will die as a result."

Where did you get your 1000 and 3000 additional deaths from?

It is in there you mong. I am tiring of your inability to read.

Norsemaid

Clanker
Yhe college again took umbrage with the Prof in 2017 after appearing on newsnight .
KS is an oncologist in a private cancer university hosptial ( trying to find the article ) .
The tenuous link to imperial is that for a while he worked at Hammersmith hosptial which had links to the imperial .
He's known as a far right Speaker for privatising the NHS.

Just logged on again, on my device the advert above your post is for tarot card reading, made me laugh.

You know ads are personalised, don't you?

I get some daft LG advert.

2020-11-23_21-28_MERS Coronavirus warning.jpg

Norsemaid

Clanker
Sorry, can't copy the thing but it says that
Professor Roy Anderson stated that KS has never worked for the imperial college and that he has been warned before about saying he was employed by them and they do not subscribe to his views .
They made the claim again as I said in 2017 .

Latest Threads