Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MERS Coronavirus warning

To be honest, people who wait until there's a power cut to go out buying candles deserve everything they get.
Respectfully, so what?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

JCC

War Hero
I've just found out that people have been dying from seasonal respiratory illnesses for years!

Over 32 thousand souls in 2018 with a similar butcher's bill the previous year.

1603737422372.png

and it happens every year so the authorities are aware of it.

Weekly number of all-age deaths and attribution to influenza (red line) and extreme temperature (green line), England, 2015 to 2020 (up to week 9 2020)

1603737213102.png

This needless slaughter has to stop.

We need to immediately institute a national test and track program and lockdown until this carnage is brought under control. We must put peoples' lives before any potential impact on the economy, mental health, cancer treatments, education.

Winnet

War Hero
I've just found out that people have been dying from seasonal respiratory illnesses for years!

View attachment 515365

Weekly number of all-age deaths and attribution to influenza (red line) and extreme temperature (green line), England, 2015 to 2020 (up to week 9 2020)

View attachment 515354

We need to immediately institute a national test and track program and lockdown until this carnage is brought under control. We must put peoples' lives before any potential impact on the economy, mental health, cancer treatments, education.

I fear it is too late for a lot of that .

View attachment 515365

View attachment 515354

I'm with you brother.

These hospital things were responsible for nearly 300k deaths 2018-19 and seem quite happy to 'expect' people to die.
How is this allowed to happen??
The NHS isn't saving every patient who enters its doors without Wuhan flu and just letting them die!
We can only stop this by disbanding all hospitals and stop them killing people!!!!!!

Too many '!'s or not enough??

Poor lad Has disowned himself from his mother (whom I put in milf category thread for good reason ).

839C3A1C-848E-4959-ADB9-B9CD3BD1F4D1.jpeg
78245F40-18E7-4DD6-9D05-9432D3C349D4.jpeg
671EC97C-0D55-4053-8B3C-2E0EB66D01B4.jpeg

Suffice to say she’s no longer practicing as nurse or midwife due to her views on anti vaxxing (For sure she’s no anti waxxer otherwise she be hairy as extreme leftie) Perverse side of me like to see her in uniform preferably the dress rather than the modern tunic and Cargo pants.

She be the biggest tin foil hat around ....since David Prick sorry Icke.

Ome or her laughable rants about taking the vaccine will end up with transforming us humans into some controllable species. Shades of X Files here.

cheers

Sweden.

This was very interesting, and I recommend others reading it.

The way that Sweden prevented their hospitals from being overwhelmed was the authorities issued a directive that patients over the age of 80 or with a BMI of over 40 were to be denied ICU care.
Hospitals did not become as overwhelmed as those in northern Italy or New York City, but that was in part because many severely ill patients weren’t hospitalized. A 17 March directive to Stockholm area hospitals stated patients older than 80 or with a body mass index above 40 should not be admitted to intensive care, because they were less likely to recover. Most nursing homes were not equipped to administer oxygen, so many residents instead received morphine to alleviate their suffering. Newspaper reports told stories of people who died after being turned away from emergency rooms because they were deemed too young to suffer serious COVID-19 complications.

Here's a British Medical Journal article with some more details on the treatment of the elderly in Sweden. The elderly who became serious ill were simply euthanised. Note this is mentioned in passing in the above quote, but this one gives more detail.
“Older people are routinely being given morphine and midazolam, which are respiratory-inhibiting,” he told the Svenska Dagbladet newspaper,5 “It’s active euthanasia, to say the least.”

Now I guess we know what this "Swedish public health model" is that people keep banging on about. If you're over 80 and you get COVID-19 you get euthanised.

Here's the COVID-19 summary for Monday.
Coronavirus: What's happening in Canada and around the world on Monday

WHO stated that 45 per cent of all COVID-19 cases diagnosed last week were in Europe.
WHO's emergencies chief Dr. Michael Ryan noted that 46 per cent of all global COVID-19 cases last week were reported in Europe.

"Right now we are well behind this virus in Europe, so getting ahead of it is going to take some serious acceleration in what we do," he said.

In Turin Italy, anti-pandemic-restriction protesters looted luxury stores.
In Europe, protests flared across Italy on Monday against a new round of government restrictions aimed at curbing a resurgent coronavirus, with violence reported in at least two major northern cities, Milan and Turin.

In Turin, a number of luxury stores were ransacked as crowds of youth took to the streets after nightfall, letting off huge firecrackers and lighting coloured flares, while clashes were also reported in Milan.

"Freedom, freedom, freedom," crowds chanted as they confronted police in the city centre of Milan.

In France, COVID-19 patients now occupy the majority of the country's ICU beds.
France was reporting that virus patients now occupy more than half of the country's intensive care units, and some doctors are urging tougher restrictions after another record jump in confirmed infections. Dr. Jean-François Delfraissy, head of the government's virus advisory body, expressed surprise Monday at the "brutality" of the rise, after more than 52,000 new cases were reported Sunday.

France has been among the countries hardest-hit by the pandemic. On Monday, French hospitals registered 1,307 new coronavirus patients, the highest one-day increase since April 2, which saw 1,607 new patients.

Lockdown is being lifted in Melbourne Australia as new cases have dropped to zero on Monday.
In the Asia-Pacific region, Australia's former coronavirus hot spot Melbourne will largely emerge from lockdown after the city on Monday recorded its first day without a new COVID-19 case in more than four months. Victoria state Premier Daniel Andrews said from 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, all shops, restaurants, cafes and bars will be allowed to open and outdoor contact sports can resume.

In the US, residents of El Paso Texas have been told to stay home for two weeks, and a curfew from 10 pm to 5 am is in effect. Hospitals are overwhelmed and the city "civic centre" is being used as a makeshift hospital.
Residents in the Texas border city of El Paso have been urged to stay home for two weeks as a spike in coronavirus cases overwhelms hospitals.

The uptick in virus cases has also prompted the state to dedicate part of the city's civic centre as a makeshift heath-care centre for the ill. On Sunday night, El Paso County's top elected official issued a stay-at-home order that imposes a daily curfew from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Violators could be fined $500 US under the order.

In Mexico health authorities say that based on the excess death count, the actual number of COVID-19 deaths is likely 139,153 rather than the approximately 89,000 official total.
Mexican health authorities acknowledge the country's true death toll from the coronavirus pandemic is far higher than previously thought, saying there were 193,170 "excess" deaths in the year up to Sept. 26. Of those, 139,153 are now judged to be attributable to COVID-19. Mexico's official, test-confirmed death toll is only about 89,000, but officials previously acknowledged many people didn't get tested or their tests were mishandled.

Israel will begin human trials on the 1st of November on a possible COVID-19 vaccine developed there.
Israel will begin human trials for a potential COVID-19 vaccine developed by a research institute overseen by the country's defence ministry on Nov. 1 after receiving regulatory approval, the ministry said on Sunday.

On a somewhat different note, in Canada, Saskatchewan went to the polls on Monday. This is the third provincial election which took place during the pandemic. I haven't haven't read of any serious issues with respect to conducting them.

The way that Sweden prevented their hospitals from being overwhelmed was the authorities issued a directive that patients over the age of 80 or with a BMI of over 40 were to be denied ICU care.

Here's a British Medical Journal article with some more details on the treatment of the elderly in Sweden. The elderly who became serious ill were simply euthanised. Note this is mentioned in passing in the above quote, but this one gives more detail.

Now I guess we know what this "Swedish public health model" is that people keep banging on about. If you're over 80 and you get COVID-19 you get euthanised.
I know Terminals approach to criticism generally is to stick your fingers in your ears and shout 'LA. LA. LA.' as what was once an interesting round up has become a BC version of The Watch Tower however.

I agree the science mag article is interesting with ironic comments like "It’s healthy for science to have discussions. One thing we don’t need in this situation is silencing of views, especially from those with expertise.”
and
12 March Cecilia Söderberg Nauclér. “I turned to my husband and said, ‘They are letting it loose. We are going to crash the health system. We are going to need 500 ICU [intensive care unit] beds and we have 90 in Stockholm.’

Who can forget that footage of the foolish Swedes with patients being treated in corridors and the hauntingly beautiful sight of all the overloaded burning Longships on the horizon as they disposed of the victims in the traditional Viking way?

But then where have we heard this story before?

Oh yes #17384, sorry the screen seems to have scrolled up and I cant read who posted that one....
So what the article says is there are Branch Covidians in Sweden too but they're in the minority.

Terminals proof to back up the Cults argument is a BMJ article from June and argument D from my list of BC standard excuses.

I may have to revise it again and include J & K for Hospitals and Sweden.

JCC

War Hero

I'm afraid it's behind a paywall but last weekend's Sunday Times had a whole article on it:-

or with a BMI of over 40 were to be denied ICU care.

That would be the vast majority of the Welsh buggered then.

No wonder they went into lockdown.

I have read that the Japanese (very similar to Sweden) have had so much success with their non-lockdown policy is that they have - in general - healthier BMIs.

Not my Uncle Takihiko; he's a right fat gimp.

Gov should've started a 'don't be fat' campaign.

JCC

War Hero
1603787134745.png

"However, the Mayor of Manchester and the head of the regional ICU network in the North West have both stated on the record that the healthcare system can cope with the surge. Meanwhile in London, Covid patients occupy 10% of ICU beds – completely in line with normal winter pressures at this time of year."

1603786988184.png

1603787000920.png

Source: lockdownsceptics.org

JCC

War Hero
That would be the vast majority of the Welsh buggered then.

No wonder they went into lockdown.

I have read that the Japanese (very similar to Sweden) have had so much success with their non-lockdown policy is that they have - in general - healthier BMIs.

Not my Uncle Takihiko; he's a right fat gimp.

Gov should've started a 'don't be fat' campaign.

The "fattie" factor does seem to explain some things but for some reason doesn't seem to be talked about. Maybe a flurry when PMBJ went down but I haven't heard much since then.

Japan, Asia, Africa - youth or skinnyness or both?

Are they scared to make an issue of it, or do they feel that it's pointless.

Being somewhat "big-boned" myself I would like to know more.

Chalkythedog

Old-Salt
Now is definitely the time to sell your supermarket shares. The pictures from Wales of plastic draped sealed aisles, and what look like motorway barriers, could not be a better advert for Amazon, eBay, and the internet in general.
They supermarkets, in their haste to connive with the Welsh Stasi surely spells their death knell.

Latest Threads