Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MERS Coronavirus warning

Can you still buy engine oil at the petrol station?

Yes, but you might get stopped by plod on the way to the petrol station

They might enquire about your journey whilst they resist the urge to say "Papers please"

Yes, but you might get stopped by plod on the way to the petrol station

They might enquire about your journey whilst they resist the urge to say "Papers please"

1b.jpg

Watching images in Wales of aisles being cellophaned/ taped off etc as they're deemed non-essential, I have literally never witnessed such f***wittery from local government in all my life. I hope the people of Wales make their feelings known next vote :smile:
Wondered about that.
You try to home cook better & more economically and buy all the ingredients, but no, you cannot have a Slow Cooker of a new Tower pot set. F off.
You need an iron for your washing...yes....buy the washing machine pods, but go to work ( if you still have a job) looking like you have just falling out the tumble drier. F off.
What total 100% utter jobs-worth ****-kery, managerial fekk wittery & cretin lead decision making.

It's all getting too much to absorb how the UK top to toe has shoved itself up it's own arrrse 'ol...for years to come likely.

Wondered about that.
You try to home cook better & more economically and buy all the ingredients, but no, you cannot have a Slow Cooker of a new Tower pot set. F off.
You need an iron for your washing...yes....buy the washing machine pods, but go to work ( if you still have a job) looking like you have just falling out the tumble drier. F off.
What total 100% utter jobs-worth ****-kery, managerial fekk wittery & cretin lead decision making.

It's all getting too much to absorb how the UK top to toe has shoved itself up it's own arrrse 'ol...for years to come likely.
Welcome to Wales.
1. We’ve closed the little shops so you can’t buy things we deem non-essential there, and to make it fair we’ll close the big shops so you can’t buy things we deem non-essential there. Self-harm thinking, or logical as everyone loses?
2. if we can (control you), we will.
3. And to make sure we can, we postponed the 2020 local elections, and, to be really sure we can we’ll do the same again next year, because we can.
4. Just send us your money, don’t bother to come.

From a cave in the dark(ages) in Wales,

Question (& I don't know the answer) If buying a hairdryer in Wales is an offence but not in England what grounds do the English police have to question you over something that is not an offence in their jurisdiction ?
Which is why...they will be Stop & Searching every Mx5. ( Note Avatar...having a poke at me);)

Wondered about that.

There are no economic or health benefits to this course of action. Which leaves us with either virtue-signalling or a political desire to be seen to be 'sticking it to the man' in Westminster; neither of which is a good look in a supposed 'leader'. What also concerns me, is if the numbers are not down by the end of the two-week 'fire break' (again, a wish to be seen to be different to England), what happens then?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

You weren't aware that he drives an MX5? He really should mention it more often.
Strictly speaking, I don't. My steed, to be precise, is actually a 1993 JDM Eunos Roadster VsType2 1840cc with the MazdaSpeed 140 BHP DOHC mill.
On the other hand, SWMBO's is indeed an Mx5 UK spec 2002 Sport, with the 146bhp DOHC VVT mill, Torsen Diff, 6 speeds an all the toys with optional Hardtop.
As you say, I really should mention more often.
Ta for the reminder. ;)

There are no economic or health benefits to this course of action. Which leaves us with either virtue-signalling or a political desire to be seen to be 'sticking it to the man' in Westminster; neither of which is a good look in a supposed 'leader'. What also concerns me, is if the numbers are not down by the end of the two-week 'fire break' (again, a wish to be seen to be different to England), what happens then?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

They've said the fire break won't be extended, so if they want to reintroduce it they'll have to rename it to something else

They've said the fire break won't be extended, so if they want to reintroduce it they'll have to rename it to something else
They've already used 'fire break' and clearly don't want a 'circuit breaker' as that was invented by someone non-Welsh.

Maybe a 'tripwire' or 'failsafe' lockdown next? They could link the lockdowns with an 'isolation corridor'.

All of this naming concepts for morons nonsense is getting on my nerves. By all means refer to social groups as 'bubbles' to explain the concept but don't make that the official name. Likewise a temporary lockdown could be compared with a fire break or circuit breaker as a metaphor. Has anyone got a copy of the Telegraph for me to rustle?

Silksheen

Swinger

They'll extend it. Because Sturgeon did.

Sturgeon said she wouldn't extend our 16 day shutdown/lockdown/circuit breaker/firebreak which was due to end on the 26th .. and then she did it anyway and introduced a five tier system from November 2nd.

While there has been no official name for the extension here in Scotland I have heard it referred to as the "FudKick" by a publican in honour of what the poison dwarf should get for doing it.

Christ knows where this ends.

Latest Threads