Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MERS Coronavirus warning

anglo

LE
I hear what you say

Let me just say that when India is reporting 6 million cases and Pakistan next door are reporting 300,000 cases, I will take some Countries figures with a huge pinch of salt.

An even bigger pinch of salt is required from the figures coming out of Africa.
If things were bad in Africa, the begging bowl would be out and that's not happened,
they don't miss a trick as far as money is concerned, those Mercs won't buy their selves

If things were bad in Africa, the begging bowl would be out and that's not happened,
they don't miss a trick as far as money is concerned, those Mercs won't buy their selves

I think terminal may have inadvertently provided the answer courtesy of CBC

They also mention that many black people come from countries where doctors are mistrusted, with that mistrust being based on bad experiences there. They therefore are not inclined to listen to medical advice very closely.

If they don't trust doctors in the West, they sure as sh1t ain't going to trust them at home.

And I don't think the bushdoctors will be up to speed on Covid anyway.

I think terminal may have inadvertently provided the answer courtesy of CBC

If they don't trust doctors in the West, they sure as sh1t ain't going to trust them at home.

And I don't think the bushdoctors will be up to speed on Covid anyway.
Nonsense. It's a well known fact on the Dark (in)Continent that a pinch of goat poop up each nostril will keep you fit and healthy and scare away all the nasty demons.

Wahaaay Students in Manchester locked down for two weeks in their houses of residence.

Bitch, that means they might have to actually do some fecking studying for a change.

June 2021 could be an interesting month :safe::safe:

I've seen them bleating about it over on Twitter. Not that long ago it was "Make the vulnerable shield and let us live our lives" and now they're wailing because that also means not being able to go home to aging or vulnerable mummy and daddy whenever it suits or at Christmas.

The lockdowns that Sweden are considering are tiny in comparison to most other countries.

Single workplaces or a district of a city.

Sounds much more balanced than our sledgehammer approach.

Half of the Welsh population is now in lockdown:

I wouldn't trust the Swedes to plan a p*iss up in a brewery these days let alone control a virus outbreak...

Crime in Sweden out of control

Bing thing:

He projected the UK would see 100 deaths a day in three to four weeks based on the number of cases the country is seeing now (there were 6,874 new cases on Friday) a figure he said is doubling every 10 days.

Express 21 Sep: Sir Patrick warned the COVID-19 epidemic is doubling roughly every seven days.

That exponential growth thing is tricky isn't it, to those of us who aren't 'experts' 10 is more than 7 and would mean the Pyramid scheme isn't producing the returns expected.

Blogg

LE
Bing thing:

He projected the UK would see 100 deaths a day in three to four weeks based on the number of cases the country is seeing now (there were 6,874 new cases on Friday) a figure he said is doubling every 10 days.

Express 21 Sep: Sir Patrick warned the COVID-19 epidemic is doubling roughly every seven days.

That exponential growth thing is tricky isn't it, to those of us who aren't 'experts' 10 is more than 7 and would mean the Pyramid scheme isn't producing the returns expected.

Well having a good go at ramping up the fear:

Did they think nobody would notice?

Went out to get the paper this morning.

Every single newspaper had a "wrap" telling people to download the new tracing app.

Went to the App Store and tried to download the app onto my iphone, more out of interest than protection.

It won't work on an iPhone 6 (or earlier model) as it is built for IOS 13.5.

So that's me fecked.

Probably needs a rethink.

Just been swimming.

Signs up telling me I must scan in with the app, now apart from my already mentioned bit about not having it on my phone, why would I have it with me when I'm swimming?

Happily they only strongly suggest masks. Naughty of them under the rules which would mean I need to wear a mask to go to the changing room get changed and keep it on until I start swimming, then put it on as I get out of pool to shower, dry, dress and leave.

Unless of course I use some sort of waterproof mask, maybe made of plastic...

Mirror is claiming 23 deaths today, which is less than 34 yesterday (and I admit maths isn't my strong point) less than 37 the day before. Damn you pyramid scheme!

For some reason a Richard Gordon story pops into my head. A physician is tending to the child of some member of Royalty and despite his best efforts the child is going to die and so he breaks the news to the parents. The kid then fails to do so and keeps hanging on, the Doctor remains at the bedside day and night and everyone assumes not only is he ministering to his patient but also praying for him. One day an aide creeps in so as not to disturb the doctors prayers and hears the doctor muttering 'Why wont you die you little bastard.'

I imagine SAGE is similar.

Last edited:
BCCA76CE-5772-4EF4-B845-ACA011E0C087.jpeg

Seems to be a lot of people struggling with compliance on here, quite ironic considering a lot are ex squaddies, coming from an environment where compliance is second nature.

Oh Sweden!

And still less than half the case rate of ours.

I cant help but notice that we're not mentioning stacking bodies yet, but that's the famous 3 week lag or has that increased with the doubling time as well?

I mean kids have been back in for more than 3 weeks now and this second wave is failing miserably, no wonder the Government is having to back fill and ramp up deaths in other areas. At least the flu has maintained a decent work ethic and is killing far more than this Johnny come lately Chinese Virus typical Chinese tat.

It even circumventing lockdown measures which we know Wuhan can't.

Seems to be a lot of people struggling with compliance on here, quite ironic considering a lot are ex squaddies, coming from an environment where compliance is second nature.

Not me. Charged multiple times, 21 days nick, 4 days close arrest and I didn't get my LS&GC in spite of a well-crafted plea of mitigation.

My mother told me this would happen if I didn't listen to her.

I cant help but notice that we're not mentioning stacking bodies yet, but that's the famous 3 week lag or has that increased with the doubling time as well?

I mean kids have been back in for more than 3 weeks now and this second wave is failing miserably, no wonder the Government is having to back fill and ramp up deaths in other areas. At least the flu has maintained a decent work ethic and is killing far more than this Johnny come lately Chinese Virus typical Chinese tat.

but Herd immunity!

I haven't looked yet, is the ONS data for flu updated to include July now?

Latest Threads