MERS Coronavirus warning

Niamac

GCM
Sorry to keep repeating myself but the UK figures for recent new infections are continuing to get worse.

Young Boris is rumoured to be considering ordering all CS back to their Offices.

Bring it on, I'll simply bang out.

Last edited:
Young Boris is rumoured to be considering ordering all CS back to their Offices.

Bring it on, I'll simply bang out.
You should check whether you are exempt from return medically. From what you have said in the past, it may be wise from a medical standpoint to remain off work even for a short period whilst you finish with them.

Like teachers, Healthcare professionals have nowt to do, and while they do it, they are on full pay and clocking up those big fat gold plated pensions.
While individual experiences may differ, the 3 Doctors that I speak to fairly regularly (split across the country and GPs / one surgeon) and one Head of Laboratory are all very busy.

My understanding is that it is proving to be incredibly difficult to prove an absence of something. Let's say the trial innoculated 1000. At the end of 6 months the vast majority have not got it of have had it.

There are so many variables that "not having it" could have been down to many things, not just the vaccine.

The only real way to tell is to vaccinate, then expose the sample to the virus.

But that is not possible for obvious reasons.

That said my man on the inside was quite clear that UK was well ahead of everyone with the science, and he was at pains to point out the systemic comprehensive nature of the UK approach, which has a whole raft of threads where clever folk are working not just on a vaccine, but everything up to and including you and I getting a needle in the arm ( and subsequent management) with all stages currently funded centrally.
Vaccine trials are in some cases having to be held in places with a high infection rate rather than in Europe because of the low prevalence of the virus at home.

You should check whether you are exempt from return medically. From what you have said in the past, it may be wise from a medical standpoint to remain off work even for a short period whilst you finish with them.
indeed, ordering a person on immunosuppressant medication back into WuFlu land will not end well for them.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Awol

LE
I don’t understand where this second spike in October is coming from. As there is a two week lead-in from infection to symptoms, how are we all going to suddenly get infected in mid-September?

I don’t understand where this second spike in October is coming from. As there is a two week lead-in from infection to symptoms, how are we all going to suddenly get infected in mid-September?
The common flu in addition to covid?

When the weather starts turning cool, people start spending more time indoors and it becomes less practical to ventilate buildings using large amounts of outside air. Virus exposure starts to climb, and with it infection rates.

This will be feeding into the "we need to start to get serious about masks" thought process as well.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
When the weather starts turning cool, people start spending more time indoors and it becomes less practical to ventilate buildings using large amounts of outside air. Virus exposure starts to climb, and with it infection rates.

This will be feeding into the "we need to start to get serious about masks" thought process as well.
We are not sure how we are going to work as our ventilation is wide open windows.
Should be fun in a Scottish winter if the situation is still the same

'It’s just a cold'....

and this, ladies and gentlemen, is why the US is currently going into a enormously disastrous COVID meltdown that may well totally crash it’s economy and cause massive social upheaval.
But you conveniently ignore the fact that "Covid Disease" is continually adding all the symptoms and effects of every other syndrome known to man to include the cold, the flu, the sniffles, pharyngitis, meningitis, encephalitis, food poisoning, asthma, COPD, dysentery, tinea pedis and cruris, flatulence, excessive ear wax build up, acne, and dandruff to its own list to grow it's fear and influence.

In other words... if you have a SARS-CoV-2 infection and you haven't gotten past cold symptoms, you have the ******* cold you ******* moron, and 95% are not advancing past the cold.

Screenshot (1514).png

One should note that EVERY virus on this list, from the common cold viruses, to the "sore throat" viruses, and all the rest of them, can also cause pneumonia, ARDS, and MODS ending in death.

EVERY OTHER virus on the list is also listed as cause for a few more syndromes they are common causes of...

Coronaviruses are ONLY listed as one of the PRIMARY causes of "The Common Cold." This is because they rarely cause any other symptoms. However, EVERY coronavirus can kill you with ARDS/MODS, and for EVERY coronavirus except MERS, that will be about 1 tenth of 1 percent of the time. The death stage of any coronavirus sponsored journey is RARE. As the number of confirmed cases goes up, the percentage of actual deaths will show to go down, unless we start including even more deaths as assumed cases, based on literally any symptom, that actually were not caused by SARS-CoV-2. Any raise in EXCESS DEATHS (verified no covid) can be attributed to the new, Intentional, EXCESSIVE Institutional Violence of the world's healthcare systems.

What percentage of the entire world do you suppose is actually infected with, or has antibodies for, any coronavirus right now? Just about ALL of them. 99.999999% of every other coronavirus infection that ever ended in pneumonia, ARDS, or MODS, started off as "just a cold," and finished up being listed as "pneumonia," or some other equivalent, on the death certificate.

Why change the status quo now?

Last edited:

mess pres

Old-Salt
We have seen the first redundancies in Healthcare today - not public domain yet I believe. One of the CSUs which supports a bunch of CCGs in the South East has made 200 people redundant. That's because the CCGs are not referring people to Trusts for operations, so the downturn in transactions means there is nothing for them to do. Like teachers, Healthcare professionals have nowt to do, and while they do it, they are on full pay and clocking up those big fat gold plated pensions.
Is in public domain and was on cards prior to covid-19.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
View attachment 489982

One should note that EVERY virus on this list, from the common cold viruses, to the "sore throat" viruses, and all the rest of them, can also cause pneumonia, ARDS, and MODS ending in death.

EVERY OTHER virus on the list is also listed as cause for a few more syndromes they are common causes of...

Coronaviruses are ONLY listed as one of the PRIMARY causes of "The Common Cold." This is because they rarely cause any other symptoms. However, EVERY coronavirus can kill you with ARDS/MODS, and for EVERY coronavirus except MERS, that will be about 1 tenth of 1 percent of the time. The death stage of any coronavirus sponsored journey is RARE. As the number of confirmed cases goes up, the percentage of actual deaths will show to go down, unless we start including even more deaths as assumed cases, based on literally any symptom, that actually were not caused by SARS-CoV-2. Any raise in EXCESS DEATHS (verified no covid) can be attributed to the new, Intentional, EXCESSIVE Institutional Violence of the world's healthcare systems.

What percentage of the entire world do you suppose is actually infected with, or has antibodies for, any coronavirus right now? Just about of them. 99.999999% of every other coronavirus infection that ever ended in pneumonia, ARDS, or MODS, started off as "just a cold," and finished up being listed as "pneumonia," or some other equivalent, on the death certificate.

Why change the status quo now?
Interesting that your President has started wearing an anti "common cold" mask

Interesting that your President has started wearing an anti "common cold" mask
Interesting that I couldn't give much of a **** about what an executive administrator does about his personal safety. Given his age, he probably should try to protect himself from any stray agent of infection.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Interesting that I couldn't give much of a **** about what an executive administrator does about his personal safety. Given his age, he probably should try to protect himself from any stray agent of infection.
So are you suddenly an advocate for mask wearing for the over 70s?
And if from anything then you will be recommending that all over 70s wear them constantly?

With you being morbidly obese perhaps you should too,

So are you suddenly an advocate for mask wearing for the over 70s?
And if from anything then you will be recommending that all over 70s wear them constantly?
I would not suddenly be an advocate for anything. I have always advocated for protection of the vulnerable. I have also always advocated for better practices amoungst the health care profession, there is no excusable reason for rampant malpractice, incompetence and nosocomial spread of things like MRSA which are much, much harder to spread than respiratory viruses. Health care does a miserable job, throws up its collective hands whenever they injure, disfigure, disable or kills someone, and says "shit happens." Health care now gets to check out of "routine" care, do nothing of significance, and crown its members heroes for denying the care while a fraction of them are being overworked, in overexcited circumstances, that none of them have applied the actual critical thinking skills they should have to figure out what is actually happening.

Having already sold yourself on the sales pitch for the current agenda, it is interesting to watch you actively ignore and evade anything that actually challenges your master's script.

Endoscope

War Hero
I would not suddenly be an advocate for anything. I have always advocated for protection of the vulnerable. I have also always advocated for better practices amoungst the health care profession, there is no excusable reason for rampant malpractice, incompetence and nosocomial spread of things like MRSA which are much, much harder to spread than respiratory viruses. Health care does a miserable job, throws up its collective hands whenever they injure, disfigure, disable or kills someone, and says "shit happens." Health care now gets to check out of "routine" care, do nothing of significance, and crown its members heroes for denying the care while a fraction of them are being overworked, in overexcited circumstances, that none of them have applied the actual critical thinking skills they should have to figure out what is actually happening.

Having already sold yourself on the sales pitch for the current agenda, it is interesting to watch you actively ignore and evade anything that actually challenges your master's script.
I'm glad for america that it has you on the case.

Latest Threads