MERS Coronavirus warning

They have done nothing in Birmingham UK since the start of this.
I'm usually supportive of the West Midlands Police but it seems like they have all gone off on holiday with their colleagues from Hampshire.
As bizarre as it may seem, the only police that have been stopping anyone aren’t police at all. They have been numerous reports in my region of three separate people imitating police by having their vehicles done up like undercover cars and wearing vests while stopping unsuspecting drivers and questioning why they aren’t staying home. So far nobody has been hurt and the proper police think they are just overzealous idiots, yet they have still to catch one in the act. After that psychopath denturist killed over 20 people while dressed as a Mountie last month in Nova Scotia you’d think the plod would be combing the region trying to catch these cünts, but no, it’s just business as usual....

As bizarre as it may seem, the only police that have been stopping anyone aren’t police at all. They have been numerous reports in my region of three separate people imitating police by having their vehicles done up like undercover cars and wearing vests while stopping unsuspecting drivers and questioning why they aren’t staying home. So far nobody has been hurt and the proper police think they are just overzealous idiots, yet they have still to catch one in the act. After that psychopath denturist killed over 20 people while dressed as a Mountie last month in Nova Scotia you’d think the plod would be combing the region trying to catch these cünts, but no, it’s just business as usual....
You are in Nova Scotia I presume.
Been to Halifax a few times and loved it, hugely historical and just a good place with nice people.

You are in Nova Scotia I presume.
Been to Halifax a few times and loved it, hugely historical and just a good place with nice people.
No, I am in southwestern Ontario, but I’ve spent a lot of time in Nova Scotia over the years, closest place in Canada that reminds me of Scotland. Eventually the plan was to retire there but doubtful now.

So far as I know, in Ontario it's not the police who enforce the epidemic regulations, it's the bylaw people who do that. The bylaw people have been issuing tickets where I am.

I think the police only get involved if their help is requested by the bylaw enforcement people, as it doesn't normally fall under police authority.
The plods only job is to check homes that have people under the 2 week quarantine order that aren’t answering their isolation phone check. They are then supposed to track the violators down depending on the circumstances and either return them back to their residence with a ticket, or arrest them.

Edit :in hindsight they do indeed do something related to lockdown, but nothing with the general public.

Last edited:
The plods only job is to check homes that have people under the 2 week quarantine order that aren’t answering their isolation phone check. They are then supposed to track the violators down depending on the circumstances and either return them back to their residence with a ticket, or arrest them.
I think that quarantine orders are only being put against people arriving from abroad if the customs and immigration people don't like the sounds of someone's self-isolation plan. Police have done 2,200 checks so far.

Police report 2,200 home quarantine checks as Trudeau talks about stricter border measures

I know someone who returned from abroad and was grilled about isolation plans on arrival. She had a credible plan in place and so didn't have an order put against her, so far as she knows.

Edit to add: She spent the two weeks at home alone working on her yard which had fallen to wrack and ruin while she was abroad on essential business.

I think that quarantine orders are only being put against people arriving from abroad if the customs and immigration people don't like the sounds of someone's self-isolation plan. Police have done 2,200 checks so far.

Police report 2,200 home quarantine checks as Trudeau talks about stricter border measures

I know someone who returned from abroad and was grilled about isolation plans on arrival. She had a credible plan in place and so didn't have an order put against her, so far as she knows.

Edit to add: She spent the two weeks at home alone working on her yard which had fallen to wrack and ruin while she was abroad on essential business.
The orders are for anyone who has tested positive as well, the only place you can go is for medical treatment, nowhere else period.

Well, had to pop over to the hospital today.

Lockdown? What lockdown?
Roads are packed, town rammed with pedestrians, no one social distancing, almost zero use of masks.,
But is the hospital still empty?

What's next after this then? We had floods, we have had plague? What next?

Asking for a mate so he knows what to stock up on before the shelves empty

We almost had conventional war in the middle east mind....

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Andrex, of course.

So on Monday I can have six people from six different households all at once to a private party in my garden, but not two people from three different households.

:-?:-?:-?:wink::wink::wink:

Playing Devils Advocate here, what is stopping someone having three separate groups of six people from six different households around in the garden at three different times of the day?

Is that not in keeping with the spirit of the guidelines.

Screenshot_20200529-085113_Facebook.jpg

Well, had to pop over to the hospital today.

Lockdown? What lockdown?
Roads are packed, town rammed with pedestrians, no one social distancing, almost zero use of masks.,
Different here, we're only supposed to travel up to 5 miles from where we live, and plod are seen parked on the main roads around our village quite often

Different here, we're only supposed to travel up to 5 miles from where we live, and plod are seen parked on the main roads around our village quite often
our plod were kidnapped by aliens at the start of lockdown

Last night over here, saw Spit perform fly last around 20:10 to salute NHS..
Took off from Duxford ,flew around several villages then over Cambridge finishing up over Addenbrookes Hospital...

Manage to get couple Of shots from distance ..

cheers

090BD89E-AEEA-4AEE-9B59-4B27278CB1B4.jpeg
912EABB3-24DD-4251-B43C-BD0F9E00F5F9.jpeg