MERS Coronavirus warning

As a teenager, I was one of those idiots - both in my dads car and on my motorbike. Braes carpark to Lugton, pint of shandy in the Parrie Lamp, then tank it along the Lochlibo Road back to Barrhead and then back to Paisley.
Are you talking to us via a medium then...

Guys, the war stuff has been done already elsewhere, did you not read the previous posts from @terminal.

Can we move on from that, please.

Last edited:
Guys, the war stuff has been done already elsewhere, did you not read the previous posts from @terminal.

Can we move on from that, please.

For the Operation Sealion stuff:
Thread.

It was a bad idea that was going to loose the Germans the war. German Armies are like toilet paper, they fall to pieces after they get dunked in the water.

SDFA

Old-Salt
Put this here as all dentists are shut and after expert advice!

@Fang_Farrier part of a rear molar which already has a filling has come away, by part I mean the inside half, leaving the outer and filling still in there. The filling is hanging like a cornice and is slowly gouging a hole in my tongue.

I have no pain or infection as yet and was wondering if i can get some a̵m̵a̵l̵g̵ ̵ ̵ ̵a̵m̵e̵l̵g̵ ̵ ̵ ̵sticky stuff to paste on the inside to give support and hopefully seal it until they are open again?

If you can get it, where from?

Cheers

@Fang_Farrier part of a rear molar which already has a filling has come away, by part I mean the inside half, leaving the outer and filling still in there. The filling is hanging like a cornice and is slowly gouging a hole in my tongue.

I have no pain or infection as yet and was wondering if i can get some a̵m̵a̵l̵g̵ ̵ ̵ ̵a̵m̵e̵l̵g̵ ̵ ̵ ̵sticky stuff to paste on the inside to give support and hopefully seal it until they are open again?

Cheers
You can get small dental repair kits in pharmacies or supermarkets. For example ...

A.N.Other

Old-Salt

Cheers
You can get dental first aid kits with temporary fillings. Example below.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Cheers

Self care in this instance should comprise the following.

If the remaining filling is even slightly loose, then remove it.

Then smooth off any edges of sharp enamel. A new emery board/Nail file will work for this or a small square of sandpaper.

This should be enough to sort your immediate problem.

If sensitive then you can use a temporary dental kit available at most major chemists.

Important to ensure tooth is as dry as possible before placing such temporary materials.
Small bits of condensed cotton wool in a pair of tweezers can achieve this.

If it is not sensitive then leave it alone.

Cheers

No charge.

You might want a few whiskeys first.

Cheers
Strong fishing line, door handle, deep breath, slam door. You know the drill.

Grow some balls FFS...

SDFA

Old-Salt
Self care in this instance should comprise the following.

If the remaining filling is even slightly loose, then remove it.

Then smooth off any edges of sharp enamel. A new emery board/Nail file will work for this or a small square of sandpaper.

This should be enough to sort your immediate problem.

If sensitive then you can use a temporary dental kit available at most major chemists.

Important to ensure tooth is as dry as possible before placing such temporary materials.
Small bits of condensed cotton wool in a pair of tweezers can achieve this.

If it is not sensitive then leave it alone.
If I could give 2 likes, you would get them, cheers!

There seems to be a very strong social component in Covid spread.
Festivals, religious gatherings and so on seem to be the primary driver.
You then get lots of regional clusters that merge into the background pandemic.

Labour Mayor sacked from her job after Boris Johnson comments Labour Mayor sacked from her job after Boris Johnson comments

Is it too early to ask her if this panned out as she thought it would?

She's paying a stiff price in comparison to other people who said worse.

Maybe if all employers took this kind of action, it may go some way to highlighting to such individual to use social media in a sensible manner

A positive action by the company, which she had posted herself as working for on her Facebook profile, the company were forced to act to preserve their integrity.

Archwell - formally known as Archie

My younger brother, a fool whose feckless antics have from time to time graced the pages of this site for years has got the lurgy and is confined to bed in solitary confinement feeling very sick.

His 4 daughters all came down with coughs and fevers at the same time a couple of weeks ago but it was dismissed despite all the warnings as just one of those kid things and as with most kids they were all up and bouncing around again within a few days.

He continued to go to work in a busy warehouse in Newport where the virus hot spot is in Wales and so it appears may well be partly responsible for the surge in cases there.

I wish him well of course. Not because I like him: I don't, but because he has 4 kids and a somewhat handicapped wife who will be up shit creek if he shuffles off.

It does seem to me though that much of the spread of this disease is not by some natural cause but by human stupidity, selfishness and an inability of the idiotic to face reality. And that goes through all the levels of society, from the very top to the very bottom.

BaldBaBoon

War Hero
Earlier comments about how certain news organisations seem to be having an agenda or bias in reporting, such as Sky news or the BBC appearing to have a great love for the government of China and taking released official information as undisputed facts.

Here is a short section of Sky News Australia, and its a polar opposite of what we are getting over here.....

This is a followup to a section where they were highly critical of the chap who is top dog in The WHO, the first non-doctor appointed to the position after intense political lobbying from China a few years ago...the same who refused to implement Travel bans between countries early in the pandemic and accused nation who did so of being racist