MERS Coronavirus warning

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
By 2050, we may know exactly what went on.

As I recall, the true horrific scale of the famine in China following the Celestial Helmsman's ' Great Leap Forward' in the 1960s, was not revealed in any depth until 1995?

meanwhile, this from Aunty today:

Meanwhile the city of Wuhan in China, where the infection first emerged, ended its 11-week lockdown.

Message from Wuhan: "Learn from our mistakes"

As I recall, the true horrific scale of the famine in China following the Celestial Helmsman's ' Great Leap Forward' in the 1960s, was not revealed in any depth until 1995?

meanwhile, this from Aunty today:

Meanwhile the city of Wuhan in China, where the infection first emerged, ended its 11-week lockdown.

Message from Wuhan: "Learn from our mistakes"
Wuhan is still under a stricter lockdown than here as well.

What's actually causing COVID-19 in this scenario? Is it the RF or is the disease piggy-backing in on the kit?
The "5G corona virus" conspiracy theory is just the latest upgrade to the "cell phone masts are making me ill" conspiracy theory that has been going around for years.

There are multiple conspiracy theories as to how 5G supposedly does bad things to people. One is that there was a study which said that some bacteria were sensitive in some way to radio waves. This may or may not be correct, but I haven't heard of anything which suggests that this somehow turns the bacteria deadly. The 5G corona virus theory takes this and claims that 5G signals somehow act as a switch to make the COVID-19 virus attack people.

As I said previously, this is just the latest twist in a long running battle conspiracy theorists have with cell phones in general.

Apple tends to be more resistant to viruses, hence the old saying about their products keeping the Doctor away. So 5g on an Android would be worse. Samsung, being Korean, is probably safer than Chinese offerings, or Motorola, who use bat wings to make their phones. The other thing you need is to be careful around carriers, and as O2 seems to be an effective Covid treatment, they are probably safest.
Ah yes, but Apple itself becomes a deep seated infection in your wallet, with severely debilitating effects on it.

The "5G corona virus" conspiracy theory is just the latest upgrade to the "cell phone masts are making me ill" conspiracy theory that has been going around for years.

There are multiple conspiracy theories as to how 5G supposedly does bad things to people. One is that there was a study which said that some bacteria were sensitive in some way to radio waves. This may or may not be correct, but I haven't heard of anything which suggests that this somehow turns the bacteria deadly. The 5G corona virus theory takes this and claims that 5G signals somehow act as a switch to make the COVID-19 virus attack people.

As I said previously, this is just the latest twist in a long running battle conspiracy theorists have with cell phones in general.
The moonhowlery around 5G. I got sent a video by an "ex Vodafone boss" explaining how it's all linked.

It sounded tin foily from the outset, but the then went on about how the Spanish Flu was caused by "increased radio waves and electrification".

There are a serious, serious amount of people who truly believe in all this, it's incredible.

SDFA

Old-Salt
The moonhowlery around 5G. I got sent a video by an "ex Vodafone boss" explaining how it's all linked.

It sounded tin foily from the outset, but the then went on about how the Spanish Flu was caused by "increased radio waves and electrification".

There are a serious, serious amount of people who truly believe in all this, it's incredible.
All with their latest 5g phone 'to communicate' with each other!

Clearly they are being affected by electrical devices but not in the way they think they are. The devices are simply the conduit over which mischievous propaganda and FUD are delivered.

Are you saying the breathless newsreels of massive social progress in the Peoples Paradise of China our communist adoring bearded General Studies teachers played to us in the late 60's/Early 70's were porkies? ^~

What's actually causing COVID-19 in this scenario? Is it the RF or is the disease piggy-backing in on the kit?
I should add by the way that I'm getting shed loads of conspiracy theory type ads on Youtube directed at Canadians and originating in the US, all intended to sell subscriptions to conspiracy theory newsletters. This all started, at least so far as it has come to my attention, during the recent COVID-19 restrictions. There must be some serious money going into these ads, given their length and frequency. They're not directly connected with "5G corona virus" conspiracies, but this sort of thing is probably not helpful for the mental stability of some people.

BaldBaBoon

War Hero
However Sky News Australia are almost publicly calling for an all out war on China. A lot of reporting over the past few weeks about Chinese connected companies stripping Australian commercial stockpiles of medical equipment and shipping it back home whilst during the same time frame China condemned the Aussies closure of borders with them.

Lots of stories about Chinese influence, running down Aussie manufacturing etc. The Aussies have either finally woken up to the fact or the present climate is allowing them to voice what they have known for ages

As if to make things even more fun during the outbreak, my local council has decided in its infinite wisdom to close all recycling depots, as well as the bulk storage bin rooms in high flats like mine.

I had to giggle when on returning from my shopping trip yesterday I noticed that behind the "Caution Wet Floor" standing sign where they'd put a notice up saying that the bin room was shut, there was a pile of big black bags reaching halfway up the door.

What do they expect people to do? Cram stuff into recycling bins that are already chock-a-block? Harass the caretakers or get into arguments with them over such a stupid policy, or sit in houses that will overflow with stuff previously dealt with rather efficiently by the council that they have now refused to touch?

Or will fly-tipping increase exponentially?

What happens if your fridge goes on the fritz, your telly goes tits-up, your washing machine goes awooga? You can't get rid of them in any way that's legal so what the hell are you supposed to do?
My Bro in Law supervises the local bin yard here. He actually drew up a risk assessment to get it re-opened to the public.

No such luck for him and the staff. How I now wish I had a metal bin to burn cardboard and household rubbish.

A few people have become multi millionaires, thanks to the shambles masquerading as Britain’s Recycling Industry. It’s a disgrace, but so are fly tippers, who in my opinion are the lowest of the low.
Carrickfergus. Binbags, toys etc etc by a local beauty spot. Council found a letter with a address, the lady is getting a rap on the door.. odds are it's a man in a van, rubbish removal set up.

Council now won't lift the rubbish for a week for health and safety purposes.. just get a bobcat and chuck it in a lorry, if they're that bothered.

Anyone that's tested negative can get their microchips fitted at Morrisons, apparently it's new technology involving aerosols, the lass on the checkout scans your forehead to ensure you have the 5g temperature, slides her spitoon along and coughs in your grid, bingo welcome to the new world order.

Anyone that's tested negative can get their microchips fitted at Morrisons, apparently it's new technology involving aerosols, the lass on the checkout scans your forehead to ensure you have the 5g temperature, slides her spitoon along and coughs in your grid, bingo welcome to the new world order.
I suppose that they've had to resort to this since the aircraft dispensing chemtrails have stopped flying.

mcphee1948

War Hero
As a smoker for over 50 years, the reports that the CV-19 virus can attack lungs, obviously worried me.

But then I had the idea - if the virus likes to infest lungs, then wouldn't the best lungs for it, be the pristine, luscious, healthy, pink, lungs possessed by a non-smoker? Such lungs would seem to offer a hugely fertile field for the virus to gleefully enter and exploit.

Whereas, the old, scarred, blackened, withered lungs of a long-time smoker might be less attractive to the virus.
So it would sneer in contempt, and go away to look for the more accommodating lungs found in non-smokers.

This idea has been of some comfort, when I light up. Is it misguided?

Latest Threads