MERS Coronavirus warning

I think this is very true. Hubei and Wuhan are in the lead but the remainder of China is far closer and possible even behind in some cases other population centres/regions (due to the nature of the restrictions that they have imposed across the whole of China).
From what I've read recently, the Chinese don't think it's all over yet. They are worried about a rebound in cases once restrictions are lifted, and they may have to clamp down again. Wuhan will be monitored closely and if cases start rising again, they may be back in lock down mode fairly quickly.

I listened to the first few minutes of the following but had to stop, as I just can't take this much stupid in one day and will have to try again tomorrow. This is an LBC show on COVID-19 conspiracy theories. The radio presenter has far more patience with idiots than I could imagine having.
  • Nick Ferrari: Are you concerned about 5G spreading the corona virus?
  • First caller: I'm very concerned.
  • Nick: Don't you think it's a bit far fetched?
  • Caller: No, I thought that Brexit was far fetched and it happened, so corona virus being spread by 5G is very reasonable by comparison.
  • Nick: What makes you think there's any connection between corona virus and 5G?
  • Caller: Well they both come from China don't they? 5G is from China and corona virus is from China, and we've been told for a couple of years now that China is a threat, so it all makes sense, doesn't it? It all fits together.
  • The caller then goes into a rant about Brexit.
I this point I had to stop listening, because my brain hurt too much listening to it. I'll try to listen to the rest tomorrow after I've had a rest.

I thought it was a well known fact that 5G is responsible for the more aggressive strain of Covid-19 and 4G was responsible for the milder strain. Those people who are asymptomatic or don't catch it are stuck on 2G/3G, obvs.

I thought it was a well known fact that 5G is responsible for the more aggressive strain of Covid-19 and 4G was responsible for the milder strain. Those people who are asymptomatic or don't catch it are stuck on 2G/3G, obvs.
I prefer Samsung to Apple, which strain am I more likely to catch?

Germany's similar. There are far more cases than are being reported. The fabled mass-testing must be somewhere else at a secret location, because it is not in this neck of the woods. There is absolutely no way the fatality figures are accurate. They are a massive underestimate based on all but the most severe cases not being admitted to hospital and if you don't die in hospital, with CV19 as the primary cause, your death not being added to the numbers.

Yesterday Angela Merkel publicly questioned why people were complaining about the hardship as, "It's hard for me too."
Germany are normally so fastidious with their trials and testing too.

Have they utilised the experience of their motor industry to its full potential?

I listened to the first few minutes of the following but had to stop, as I just can't take this much stupid in one day and will have to try again tomorrow. This is an LBC show on COVID-19 conspiracy theories. The radio presenter has far more patience with idiots than I could imagine having.
  • Nick Ferrari: Are you concerned about 5G spreading the corona virus?
  • First caller: I'm very concerned.
  • Nick: Don't you think it's a bit far fetched?
  • Caller: No, I thought that Brexit was far fetched and it happened, so corona virus being spread by 5G is very reasonable by comparison.
  • Nick: What makes you think there's any connection between corona virus and 5G?
  • Caller: Well they both come from China don't they? 5G is from China and corona virus is from China, and we've been told for a couple of years now that China is a threat, so it all makes sense, doesn't it? It all fits together.
  • The caller then goes into a rant about Brexit.
I this point I had to stop listening, because my brain hurt too much listening to it. I'll try to listen to the rest tomorrow after I've had a rest.
What's actually causing COVID-19 in this scenario? Is it the RF or is the disease piggy-backing in on the kit?

I prefer Samsung to Apple, which strain am I more likely to catch?
Apple tends to be more resistant to viruses, hence the old saying about their products keeping the Doctor away. So 5g on an Android would be worse. Samsung, being Korean, is probably safer than Chinese offerings, or Motorola, who use bat wings to make their phones. The other thing you need is to be careful around carriers, and as O2 seems to be an effective Covid treatment, they are probably safest.

crow_bag

Old-Salt
What's actually causing COVID-19 in this scenario? Is it the RF or is the disease piggy-backing in on the kit?
One theory I heard was that 5G could be used to switch the virus on and off as it is "digitised" and we have all been infected through government vaccination programs

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I suspected the Jews were involved in the 5G control grid plan. They're not content with controlling banks and Hollywood. They want to control our minds through 5G masts and take our guns.

This is the New World Order, sheeple! This is their plan!
Pronounced "five jee" 5G actually stands for "5 jews" - the five of us who control the world, banks, media, wells and supplies of single malt.

Pronounced "five jee" 5G actually stands for "5 jews" - the five of us who control the world, banks, media, wells and supplies of single malt.
Shit! I knew it! I knew I was onto something when I started asking myself where the IDF were on September 11th.

People called me a 'conspiracy nut' then, but now they're waking up. They are breaking out of their Consensus Reality Matrix and setting fire to 5G masts. They are escaping their programming.

One theory I heard was that 5G could be used to switch the virus on and off as it is "digitised" and we have all been infected through government vaccination programs

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
As featured in the kids novel "Scorpia" except it cyanide not a virus.

We had to get rid of autoclaves at the practice I worked at and were only allowed to use sterile pack one-use equipment. Doctors always complaining things like speculum were always breaking. And, yes, the autoclave came with detailed instructions on what could be put on what shelf and a diagram with the exact placement detail for each item.
Mind you, one long in the tooth receptionist who'd probably been at the drafting of the Hippocratic oath used to say she had to boil all the instruments at the end of the day. Probably not work for masks.
Rice cooker for your masks...

Shit! I knew it! I knew I was onto something when I started asking myself where the IDF were on September 11th.

People called me a 'conspiracy nut' then, but now they're waking up. They are breaking out of their Consensus Reality Matrix and setting fire to 5G masts. They are escaping their programming.
You know what I call you and it 'aint "conspiracy nut"

I am told that the over 50,s will get their vaccination jab when they get their NHS health checks. Slight change, the injection is given into the top of the head, this is to ensure all microchips are as close to the brain as possible, for when the new world order switch the 5G on.

I am told that the over 50,s will get their vaccination jab when they get their NHS health checks. Slight change, the injection is given into the top of the head, this is to ensure all microchips are as close to the brain as possible, for when the new world order switch the 5G on.
That won't work. Two layers of tinfoil will see to that. They need to find a part of the body where it is difficult to keep tinfoil clothing operational.

From what I've read recently, the Chinese don't think it's all over yet. They are worried about a rebound in cases once restrictions are lifted, and they may have to clamp down again. Wuhan will be monitored closely and if cases start rising again, they may be back in lock down mode fairly quickly.
It's far from over

Latest Threads