MERS Coronavirus warning

they don't have to. It’s for you to prove you were complying with the terms of your insurance.
Insurance companies are not your friend, they employ clever people who’s only mission is to find a reason disbar your claim.

‘you were going shopping? Which shop?
’Tescos’
’Dear Sir, we are dismissing your claim as we note your accident did not occur on a route from your home to your nearest Tesco’.
If I'm not mistaken, the insurance firm would be in breach of contract law, unless you signed something with a clause that allowed them to pay out purely at their discretion. Statutory laws also limit what clauses could exist in a contract, so the firm that included such a clause could be accused of selling invalid (i.e.illegal) insurance policies.

Quo_vadis

Clanker
I carefully checked online whether the council tip was open before taking a carload over there.

On arrival the gates were chained up and a sign declaring that they would be closed for the foreseeable.

Good job they haven't updated the website, then.

Luckily though, I found a quiet spot just outside the city hospital where I could dump the rotting pile.

Result.
Not sure how miscommunication of tip operating hours during a national emergency makes fly-tipping any more acceptable. The lowlife always manage to find an excuse though.

A firearm is going to be quickly ineffective for those who can't hit targets at 200 metres, know how to conserve ammunition, have weapons safety drilled into them, and know how to properly service the weapon.
Depends on the firearm surely

Sadurina

Old-Salt
This is pretty much a smoking gun.... Chinese propaganda film from Decemeber 2019.

Seems they were quite proud of their research....

Doubt you could pack more incriminating bits and pieces into a short public information film...

"I am not a soldier, but I work to safeguard an invisible national defence line"

"Over the last 12 years the Chinese have discovered almost 2000 virusses. Only 2284 havd been discovered in the previous 200 years."

I'm giving the Wuhan Centre for Disease Prevention an F- personally...
Is that genuine? It has the whiff of 'too good to be true'

Memo to government all round the world.

F*ck this globalization b*llocks off at the high port.

Think once. Think twice. Think 'should this item be manufactured in THIS country, in case the foreign producer stiffs me when we both need it'.

Not only that but Britain needs a minister for resilience to make sure this sort of thing is catered for.
why would you want to nationalise all those manufacturers and industries? Sounds very communist to me.

If I'm not mistaken, the insurance firm would be in breach of contract law, unless you signed something with a clause that allowed them to pay out purely at their discretion. Statutory laws also limit what clauses could exist in a contract, so the firm that included such a clause could be accused of selling invalid (i.e.illegal) insurance policies.
If they changed the terms of your insurance without telling you they'd be a figment of PhotEx'es imagaination, like most of the bollocks he posts. Go to source.

Motor Insurance ABI

they don't have to. It’s for you to prove you were complying with the terms of your insurance.
Insurance companies are not your friend, they employ clever people who’s only mission is to find a reason disbar your claim.

‘you were going shopping? Which shop?
’Tescos’
’Dear Sir, we are dismissing your claim as we note your accident did not occur on a route from your home to your nearest Tesco’.

Maybe for you mere mortals, I'm a distribution manager for a food manufacturer.
I manage two depots and a nationwide distribution network, delivering to multiple hospitals and scores of essential sites. Travel for me is not only permissible but essential, as it is for our production and distribution staff.

Oddly, the law requires me to actually go to work or provide the traffic commissioners with an explanation how our HGV distribution network operates in compliance with the law in my absence.
If I am Kung Flu'd the Commissioners have put plans in place to allow distributors to continue and have extended the periods of grace to find an alternate TM if I am hospitalised or die.

The DVSA and Traffic Commissioners are pretty slick on Kung Flu contingencies

If they changed the terms of your insurance without telling you they'd be a figment of PhotEx'es imagaination, like most of the bollocks he posts. Go to source.

Motor Insurance ABI
Oh, I have no doubt it's crossed some insurers' minds to exploit the uncertainty.
If my insurer tried it (they stated they won't), I'd be happy taking it to court based on the argument that it's illegal to drive anywhere (workplace or otherwise) without valid insurance, and an insurer arbitrarily deciding to refuse the cover clearly stated on the signed for policy, and insurance certificate, isn't providing valid insurance.

Some of them managed all right last time.

why would you want to nationalise all those manufacturers and industries? Sounds very communist to me.
Because you won’t be truly independent, if you have to rely on others for critical industry. Hence taking the pharmaceutical industry back home. The Chinese can continue to manufacture children’s toys, but it would be who of you to not place all the really important eggs in one untrustworthy basket.

Because you won’t be truly independent, if you have to rely on others for critical industry. Hence taking the pharmaceutical industry back home. The Chinese can continue to manufacture children’s toys, but it would be who of you to not place all the really important eggs in one untrustworthy basket.
So to be independent requires a centrally planned economy and the use of government money acquired from taxation to buy items at potentially above market price. All sounds quite communist to me.

So to be independent requires a centrally planned economy and the use of government money acquired from taxation to buy items at potentially above market price. All sounds quite communist to me.
Then go ahead and rely on others, and when their needs come first you are SOL. Government has to be able to take care of it’s citizens. But this world event should show the folly of not keeping critical industry vital to national security at home.

Then go ahead and rely on others, and when their needs come first you are SOL. Government has to be able to take care of it’s citizens. But this world event should show the folly of not keeping critical industry vital to national security at home.
The stadium of light is not full of communists thankyou.

I’m not suggesting reliance on others.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
No.

I used to work with a gang of PhD types, brains the size of planets were the norm .....barely one of them could be trusted to correctly and safely operate a wheelbarrow.

Not sure how miscommunication of tip operating hours during a national emergency makes fly-tipping any more acceptable. The lowlife always manage to find an excuse though.
You haven't quite got the hang of this yet have you....

Latest Threads