MERS Coronavirus warning

More action/reaction in Japan. Bet the kids are overjoyed: the parents probably less so!

'Japan has announced the closure of all schools nationwide to help control the spread of the new coronavirus. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said he asked all primary, middle and high schools to remain closed until spring holidays begin in late March.

'The measure comes amid growing concern about the rise in the number of untraceable cases in northern Japan and elsewhere. Japan now has more than 890 cases, including 705 from a quarantined cruise ship.'

Well plans are being made here for Federal Government employees to work from home for an extended period of time.

Let's see which is more important - Freedom of Religion, or Freedom of Virus?:

I can see a certain group of people kicking back on this.

It should be enforced by law on everyone in the trade if it is deemed a concern.

Last edited:

triggerigger

War Hero

I cane see a certain group of people kicking back on this.

It should be enforced by law on everyone in the trade if it is deemed a concern.
Needs to be covered by the fit in or FO regs.

I cane see a certain group of people kicking back on this.

As I believe the mask is to stop the virus being spread I would have thought that shaving off beards was not necessary.

Hmmm, I thought it was LJonesy reincarnated, but it's turning into more of a Redshift.
Gotta be jonesy with that whisky collection he displayed in another post.

4(T)

LE
Well, the DM is now busy promoting endless virus scare stories and accounts of people "stocking up", so i expect panic buying to start in earnest tomorrow. I bet Saturday is going to be busy at the supermarkets.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, the DM is now busy promoting endless virus scare stories and accounts of people "stocking up", so i expect panic buying to start in earnest tomorrow. I bet Saturday is going to be busy at the supermarkets.
The vegan section will never sell out...

Latest Threads