MERS Coronavirus warning

Being the master (MIstress?) statistician that she is, my lovely wife has pointed out that according to the stats and details available, no non-asian person has yet died from this virus.

Is it a genetic-bio weapon?

Awol

LE
Being the master (MIstress?) statistician that she is, my lovely wife has pointed out that according to the stats and details available, no non-asian person has yet died from this virus.

That's already been mentioned earlier on in the thread and it's probably 99.999% bollards, but........

Still raises some questions as they claim 20 thousand have recovered... But it takes longer that that to recover from pneumonia...

Also viral pneumonia has a death rate of 30% even in the UK so the figures look contrived no matter how you cut them.
Both those points assume that pneumonia occurs in all cases. Have we any evidence of that so far?

View attachment 452210

If that winds you up just wait a few weeks until this virus has led society down a full descent into Mad Max anarchy. You can expect wild-eyed thugs with Mohawk haircuts wearing nothing but a surgical mask, leather eye patch and studded codpiece, foaming at the mouth with frenzied excitement for hand to hand combat to the death over the last pint of semi-skimmed milk in Asda.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Personally I'd had gone for some water too.
Tea, he needs lots of tea. Get loose tea, not tea bags, as the loose tea keeps better, weighs less, and takes up less volume. When Victorian gentlemen travelled across uncivilized expanses they subsisted on hardtack and tea. Boiling the water for tea sterilises it, and the tea makes poor quality water more palatable.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

Has she not said that it is a rehearsal for when it really happens?

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Off topic and hypothetical. If you had a bunker full of arrsers, you probably would have a better chance of survival were there to be an apocalypse or whatever. Bravo Bravo could be permanent brew-meister.
But he has to go outside to use the generator to boil the kettle, and you do like your brews

Latest Threads