MERS Coronavirus warning

Thanks Jarrod, I'll forward this to colleagues - no point relying on the Home Office to circulate a public health alert...

Last edited:
A newly formed version called ‘Carona virus’ is increasingly spreading from SE Asia, with Thailand, Japan & SK all reported to have cases which Chinese authorities struggling to understand let alone tackle. (Beer puns not intended).

Will it find it’s way to Europe & the Western world?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think the more important question is at what point will the BBC go into, "It's the end of the world (and it's the West's fault) - PANIC" mode.

As is their wont...

Ive always come back from Asia with diseases....

I think the more important question is at what point will the BBC go into, "It's the end of the world (and it's the West's fault) - PANIC" mode.

As is their wont...
IIRC if the last 3 years are anything to go by then 'selective reporting' is Aunties default setting.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

A newly formed version called ‘Carona virus’ is increasingly spreading from SE Asia, with Thailand, Japan & SK all reported to have cases which Chinese authored strubglling to understand let alone tackle. (Beer puns not intended).

Will it find it’s way to Europe & the Western world?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was only half listening to it the other evening so don't take this as gospel, but the local US news might have mentioned a couple of cases have arrived in the US.

We could do with a good approaching Walking Dead level pandemic to clear out all the chaff who have had their existences extended by NGO's and St. Bob. It would certainly slow down global warming. I have noticed a few reports of simple third world type diseases popping up and being on the increase in the US, stuff like measles.

It doesn't surprise me these odd viruses start in China , they really are a nation of soap dodgers , checkout your local take - away kitchen if you dont believe me , I`ll never forget sitting in what appeared to be a very nice Chinese restaurant , I had a perfect view into the kitchen as the waiter bought out the food , 5 minutes in I seen one of the staff clearing his nose into the washing up sink , dirty cnuts.

It doesn't surprise me these odd viruses start in China , they really are a nation of soap dodgers , checkout your local take - away kitchen if you dont believe me , I`ll never forget sitting in what appeared to be a very nice Chinese restaurant , I had a perfect view into the kitchen as the waiter bought out the food , 5 minutes in I seen one of the staff clearing his nose into the washing up sink , dirty cnuts.
Ah, but they think westerners are dirty, disgusting creatures for blowing their snot onto a piece of cloth, or tissue, carefully folding it, putting it in their pocket and then carrying it around with them.

What got me when I lived there was the asian toilets and how they wiped their arrses with fingers THEN wiped their fingers on a piece of convenient torn up newspaper. Think about that next time you go to the chinky.

It doesn't surprise me these odd viruses start in China , they really are a nation of soap dodgers , checkout your local take - away kitchen if you dont believe me , I`ll never forget sitting in what appeared to be a very nice Chinese restaurant , I had a perfect view into the kitchen as the waiter bought out the food , 6 minutes in I seen one of the staff clearing his nose into the washing up sink , dirty cnuts.
I've been monitoring this via Aljazeera which state it's origin was from two Wuhan fish market workers,

Not known if it was workers or customers which spread it further afield however with 3 countries rapidly affected via air travel many western countries will rightly be getting very nervous.

Just finished a Duck Chow Mein 15 minutes ago.

Cheers for that!...........

I've been monitoring this via Aljazeera which state it's origin was from two Wuhan fish market workers,

Not known if it was workers or customers which spread it further afield however with 3 countries rapidly affected via air travel many western countries will rightly be getting very nervous.

A mate of mine at uni used to model disease spread, he built some of those map things like you see on the movies. You know where a single dot starts in one place and then multiplies across the planet until we are all wiped out. One thing I did learn from watching his demo's is that once it hits a major travel hub then the spread is suddenly exponential.

philc

LE
After the stunt throwing the pig off of a bungy strap, I hope the lot get wiped out, cxxxts to a man.

Ritch

LE
A mate of mine at uni used to model disease spread, he built some of those map things like you see on the movies. You know where a single dot starts in one place and then multiplies across the planet until we are all wiped out. One thing I did learn from watching his demo's is that once it hits a major travel hub then the spread is suddenly exponential.
There's a game on Google Play called Plague Inc where you can "make" your own different kind of virus, bacteria, nano-bio-weapon-thingy and modify and mutate it as it travels round the world. It's quite sobering seeing the map of the world with planes criss-crossing all over and countries starting off with one infection and ending (if you play it right) with complete collapse. The aim of the game is to make human life extinct.

Latest Threads