Merry XMas !

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Cad, Dec 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just thought I'd take this opportunity to wish all my fellow Arrsers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year especially those lads and lasses facing yet another XMas in the trenches!

May your festive season be filled with debauchery and sexual depravity.

Alas I face some painful surgery soon but hopefully they may chuck in a new Liver whilst I'm on the table!

I hope everyone will lift a glass to absent friends on the 25th!
  2. [​IMG]

May your yuletide log slip from the fire and burn your house down!

Seriously though
    Keep safe to all on Ops
    and may the New Year bring you all home.
  3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I wish you the best of the season, the happiest of New Years, good health and my liver.
  4. All of the above particularly to those on Ops and to the more vulnerable sections of our extended family.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hogmanay.
  5. Merry Christmas, you Fascist bastard, you.* Good luck with the op. I'm told gender reassignment is quite routine, these days.

*Not that I'm saying it's a bad thing.
  6. Yes best wishes to all for a jolly and safe Christmas and New Year :santa:

Hope all goes well Cad and I'll have a drink or three for you... wouldn't want you to damage that new liver :wink:

7. In the spirit of Xmas, have a good un and hope the op goes well.

No doubt we will cross swords again in the New Year. All the very best to you and yours. :santa: :D
  8. Shut up you fcuking poncy lezzer and get your self p*ssed and argue with your relatives like everyone else.

Hope everything goes well with your recovery have a good one.
  9. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Have a good Christmas and New year folks.
  10. Merry Christmas to everyone on ARRSE.

Hope you have a very happy time over the holidays.
    Keep safe.

Wishy :party:
  11. Well this is all a bit gay isn't. You feeling alright Cad???

As for those on tour. I hope you get the 25th off patrols. To those on stag... HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy! :D
  12. I would offer you my liver but I fear I still need the shrivelled, blackened and lard soaked thing to get me through the festive season.

Wishing you all a miserable Christmas and a debt ridden New Year.

But to all our lads and lasses on operations throughout the world, stay safe and have the best Christmas you can.
  13. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

You're joking about the liver surgery, right? It's surely cosmetic surgery, at least the mirror won't crack every morning when you look at it.