• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Merry Xmas

I just thought that i would like to wish all you serving personnel a Very merry Xmas and a good and safe 2008.
just remember that there are people in this country that is grateful of what you do on our behalf CHEERS
:santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer:

Garry H

If anybody could pass this thread on to Rum Nation i would be grateful thanks.

gar170 said:
I just thought that i would like to wish all you serving personnel a Very merry Xmas and a good and safe 2008.
just remember that there are people in this country that is grateful of what you do on our behalf CHEERS
:santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer:

Garry H

If anybody could pass this thread on to Rum Nation i would be grateful thanks.
As ex-forces I absolutely agree with that and as I'm on leave from the 21st Dec till the 7th Jan I'd just like to add; to those on Xmas duties:

Don't get a sad on.....

Get a mag on......

And STAG ON!!

:D

I wish a SAFE and happy Christmas to all those still collecting the shilling, at home or abroad, and best wishes for 2008

Heartily Endorsed.
There are people thinking about you lads, and your work is appreciated.
As good a Xmas as you can far from home and come home safe.

Latest Threads