Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by diehard57, Sep 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know it's a little early but I think you'll agree this is a pretty good attempt to get into the festive swing..... :D

2. I'm more into Easter myself :D

Attached Files:

3. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Gah, people need to pick better image hosts! Bloody DII nazis are spoiling my fun. Top bombing with the Easter Booby though :)
  4. Local tescos have been into christmas for at least the past fortnight. Selection boxes have been on sale for that long. Not looked at the sell by dates yet
  5. Wow.. you can buy special boxes to help you through selection.....what will they think off next!!! :p
  6. You see, that photo wouldn't have been possible in the presence of central heating. Technological advances are not without their costs.
  7. ...containing a GPS you can hide up your arse and a kilo of cocaine?
  8. what a lovely reminder that crimble is around the corner!
    Have just been trying to book the venue for the sqn xmas function and dates are running out already!
    Me and the OH noticed M&S were sporting festive cards and wrapping paper at least a month ago.
    It's a crime. Keep christmas in december I say!
  9. I work in retail. I've been Christmas planning since June!
  10. What pisses me off is playing christmas songs in fcuking October. It's not Christmas until December, that's when the Decs should come out, that's when the music should be played and that's when I'll stop telling people to fcuk off if they wish me Merry bloody Christmas!
  11. Merry Christmas

:party: :santa: :rendeer:
  12. Fuck off you cunt, it's September!
  13. Testing - testing - testing

14. Baah Humbug!
  15. [​IMG]

Reminds me of that woman who owned/ran a bar in Cyprus c1970s - used to hang a bunch of keys off hers....