Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Dec 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Christmas story from Holly Land.

What if our Lord would not be crucifixed? By the way He enterd Jerusalem on a donkey...

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=661708&contrassID=2&subContrassID=4&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

By the way - He left Jerusalem more times than He entered it! He was BORN there.

3. KGB_r,

I don't think I've posted on one of your threads before but I read them with interest for serious political opinion. This one, once again, provokes thought about people's behaviour towards each other.

A truely sad story for this time of year. But we all know that mankind's ability to abuse its fellow members is almost without limit. Let's take this time (important only to one faction - the Christian faith) to hope for a time when such abuse finally ends.

It would mean a lot of the members of this site out of work, but I suspect most of them would gladly lose their income to see that time if they could.

[align=center]HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A PEACEFUL NEW YEAR TO ALL[/align]

4. Previously I thought tha HE was born in Bethlehem.

5. Take it easy, Sergey. Auld-Yin has difficulty making a point and understanding one. Give him some time and I'm sure he'll comprehend
    Loved the story, by the way! :D :D :D

Mit sozialistischem Gruß

Bugsy