Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Yeoman_dai, Dec 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You know what...

Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you're all having a great day, and look forwards to seeing how many times the outrage bus gets started up next year...

Even if most of you are dirty stinking pongo types ;)
  2. Merry Christmas my fellow ARRSERs
  3. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

4. **** off! I've already done it on the other thread..jeez, some people! wanting to be happy twice.
  5. **** off fish head.

Merry Christmas Taff!
  6. Christmas, the one day of the year where I'm forced to talk to people I avoid the other 364 days.
  7. Merry Christmas fellow Arrses ;-)
  8. Ill say it again bah ******* humbug
  9. BAH!HUMBUG!Roll on Hogmany!
  10. Agreed, I'm still sulking that The Great Escape wasn't on. I'm sat on the sofa next to my step grandmother, unbeknownst to her I'm going to deliver a fatal Dragon Punch to her solar plexus if she doesn't shut the **** up.
  11. I KNOW!! Good job I have it on DVD though.. Twice ;-) If only you lived in Northen Ireland..
  12. The conversation has taken a turn for the worse at my place after I informed my mother that the minute she shows signs of losing her faculties, I'm bundling her into a van and taking her to Switzerland.
  13. All day and only 11 replies god ARRSEers are a miserable bunch. ;)
  14. Please don't think I posted with any kind of festive feeling, it was merely as a distraction from annoying relatives. I couldn't give a **** if your house burnt down, your family died of TB and you caught BUMAIDS.
  15. Your only jealous because you want to be one ;-)

Jokes asides, merry Xmas YD