Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by The_Fox_In_The_Box, Dec 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Merry Christmas to you and yours., have a great day wherever you are. Safe home to those of you on tour. Cheers guys.

2. Merry Christmas to one and all. Especially you tiny Tim. Best wishes to all the guys sandy side at the moment.

3. Merry Christmas everyone.

4. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Arrsers especially all Int Corps past and present from a sunny but cold Afghanistan.

5. Merry Christmas! :santa: like the huge child I am I have inexplicably woken on Christmas morning at 5.30am bursting to get opening my pressies....it's not even like I don't know what they all are! Main one is not even wrapped and I was there in the shop when my family bought it for me :)

Have a great day folks!

6. Best wishes to all. If i open this lot on me own would it spoil Christmas?

Ah sod it I will just eat all the after eights instead.

7. A Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all on ARRSE

8. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

9. Merry Christmas one and all, keep safe and have fun.

10. Merry Christmas one and all , stay safe wherever you are

Be well

R M

11. Merry Christmas and safe home for all those deployed, especially those without Christmas Boxes.

12. Merry Christmas to all and especially those deployed on Ops. "Absent friends".

I am slowly eating my own weight in unhealthy food and drinking my Dad's stash of wine and beer.

13. Crated…the certain Coy Comd spotted on the BBC News yesterday. I too am eating Invicta's body weight in food. Merry Christmas to one and all, and a safe new year for those deployed or deploying.

14. I'm 16 stone so you might be in for a 'wafer thin mint' moment! ;)

15. 16 stone…I weighed that once. Long time ago now. Now I'm approaching CR proportions.