Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by eye_spy, Dec 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's Christmas Eve and I am feeling happy. Mrs E_S has sorted all the stuff for tomorrow. The Kids are excited and busting at the seams. I have lots of beer and gin and wine and am not back at work for another week and a bit.

As such, I am taking this rare moment of non-grumpiness to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and happy, lucky and safe New Year.

I even include Adastra and all those knobbers who keep asking questions on how to join the Corps.

All the best for 2010

PS, Santa please can I have a good posting! :wink:
  2. You were doing alright up to your P.S
  3. Too true. It's still possible for the most deluded individual to believe in Santa Claus, but no twat should imagine that there are decent postings out there.

And a Merry Christmas to you all!
  4. How do you join the Corps?
  5. According to one of our old COs, there are only two good posts in the Army. The last one and the next one :D Enjoy folks!!
  6. Do you mean core?

Merry christmas to all blah blah HoHoHo
  7. Secure your airvents and chimneys for santa!
  8. Bah humbug (in the best possible way) to all members of the Corps

If you are with your loved ones hug them; those on tour, heads down
  9. Merry Christmas all you current Corps Bastards!!
  10. Hic! 'appy chrimbo to you all.
  11. Christmas mubarak!
  12. Merry Christmas, yea , even to the dim- side, bah! ;)
  13. E_S As much as it grates, I am compelled to offer reciprocal, seasonal felcitations as a mark of this season of goodwill.

You are also aware that some of our IPL files have been corrupted recently, these have now been restored. I certainly hope your IA credentials mark you out for wider employability.

Sent from my Blackberry whilst out of the SCIF.
  14. D'u know when I'll get a date for Chicksands?

...Only kidding.
  15. Happy Christmast to one and all!