merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Sapper531, Dec 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To all Sappers past and present, wherever they may be. Have a very happy Christmas and stay flexible!

"Ubique"

2. Ditto :D

3. Happy Christmas from Afghanistan to all serving and former Sappers & their families.

4. to all those away from their home/loved ones this festive period.

STAY SAFE & HASTE YE BACK.

5. best bit of xmas..the port!!

any excuse in this mans Corps

6. I raise a beer to all those Sappers away this xmas, have good one and get home safely.

C_of_J

7. ich auch! all the best everyone :wink:

8. Keep up the great sprit of the Corps, keep your heads down and come home safely to those you love and miss. Merry Christmas to those on the front line.

RE gards
    C

9. Surprised knocker is here - shouldn't you be stringin' lights up mate?! Who says knocker won't be of use in civistrasse!

Safe and Peaceful Christmas to all Sappers.

Ubique.

10. Merry xmas to one and all.

11. Would also like to get in on wishing all sappers away from home a merry christmas.

12. I`d like to add my best wishes to all serving and retired Sappers.Keep your heads down and your spirits up,come home safe if your in a sandy place.

13. Best Wishes and Seasons Greetings to all past and present members of the CRE. May 2009 be Happy ,prosperous and safe.

14. Here's tae us
    Wha's like us
    Damn few
    And they're a' deid
    Mairs the pity!

Nollaig Chridheil agus Bliadhna mhath ùr!
    (Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!)

15. As I raise (another) glass of port to all you Sappers on operations, please remain safe, come home soon, you are all heroes.

Ex Spr