Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas you pack of sad, ugly bastards ;)

I have more fruit salad than that Patton wanna be. Sprog.

It's turkey necks and smashed taters and gravy at the Veterans Home for Christmas dinner. Afterwards it's mixed pills and a mug of Horlicks before Nurse shoos me off to bed. Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year, you sorry lot of scumbags. You're my kind of rotters.

View attachment 532583View attachment 532584
He went overboard with the black nasty in the bottom photo

Arse Gravy

War Hero
My Christmas dinner will be thrown at me by a scowling local chef and warmed up in a tupperware tub before being fit for consumption. It will then be eaten in my room whilst watch shite on Netfuks. Christmas in Kabul is for winners.

So, leading on from that, Merry Christmas you fucking fuckers, cunts everyone one of you to a man.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer

A Merry Natali Sol Invictus to you all, even the Mongs!

Hail Mithras.....

dlrg

LE
So it's that time of year again... as a pisspoor Buddhist I technically shouldn't give a **** about Christmas, but as I just said, pisspoor. This one is extra-special because I nearly didn't get to the party. thank you Arrsers for seeing me through a tough time and keeping a smile on my face,and .special thanks to all who pm'd me to ask about my boot size ;). You're a pack of diamond geezers and geezerettes. Admittedly a pack of cnuts as well, but hey, nothing's perfect. I think I can safely say I'm in the clear now, for the time being at least and am back to eating like a bird, drinking like a fish ( albeit a minnow ;) ) and smoking dope like rhe late, great Bob. What? Where's everybody gone and why is the door to Dead Pool 2020 swinging ???

Talking of Mr Marley, this is my mate, his sound engineer's favourite Christmas song and is mine now too. Enjoy!!!! A very Merry Christmas to you all and to all your loved ones !!!!

CiggieXmasCard.gif

My Christmas dinner will be thrown at me by a scowling local chef and warmed up in a tupperware tub before being fit for consumption. It will then be eaten in my room whilst watch shite on Netfuks. Christmas in Kabul is for winners.

So, leading on from that, Merry Christmas you ******* *******, cnuts everyone one of you to a man.

I’ve spent seven Christmas Days in Kabul, two in Kandahar, and I’m on my first Christmas in Majnoon, Iraq - all since 2008.

Merry Christmas, and man-up up girly-pants.

Arse Gravy

War Hero
I’ve spent seven Christmas Days in Kabul, two in Kandahar, and I’m on my first Christmas in Majnoon, Iraq - all since 2008.

Merry Christmas, and man-up up girly-pants.
Not to compare notches in headboards but, two in Lash Vegas, five in Kabul and managed to escape Mosul and got my feet in the house just in time for Christmas Dinner year before last. Now back in the world's party capital. The life of a contractor eh, Bah fucking humbug.

Ciggie

GCM
Thanks for all the cracking responses. I hope you're all having a good time...it's about punch-up o'clock by my reckoning ;)

It cannot be Christmas. I have not heard this in any shops or similar places:

A truly great musician, if I remember correctly, hasn’t he mastered something like over forty instruments?

I see the three food groups, which is good, but it's just like the RAF to add seasonal fol-de-rol to get in the way of the mixologst.
Whiskey Tree.jpg

Ciggie

GCM
I seem to have completely missed this, owd mucker.
Here’s to you and yours in 2021.
Keep it real, @Ciggie . Keep yer swede down.
See you when the fog lifts.
Ta mucker !!! Look forward to meeting !To you too with bells on !!!

Latest Threads