Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas you pack of sad, ugly bastards ;)

Ciggie

GCM
So it's that time of year again... as a pisspoor Buddhist I technically shouldn't give a fuck about Christmas, but as I just said, pisspoor. This one is extra-special because I nearly didn't get to the party. thank you Arrsers for seeing me through a tough time and keeping a smile on my face,and .special thanks to all who pm'd me to ask about my boot size ;). You're a pack of diamond geezers and geezerettes. Admittedly a pack of cunts as well, but hey, nothing's perfect. I think I can safely say I'm in the clear now, for the time being at least and am back to eating like a bird, drinking like a fish ( albeit a minnow ;) ) and smoking dope like rhe late, great Bob. What? Where's everybody gone and why is the door to Dead Pool 2020 swinging ???

Talking of Mr Marley, this is my mate, his sound engineer's favourite Christmas song and is mine now too. Enjoy!!!! A very Merry Christmas to you all and to all your loved ones !!!!

Chef

LE
A merry Christmas to you too.

With your positive attitude to life may there be many more to follow.

As I said when I was asked what the demographic of this place was...

"Cunts, mostly - but my type of cunt"

Merry Christmas Fuckers.

So it's that time of year again... as a pisspoor Buddhist I technically shouldn't give a **** about Christmas, but as I just said, pisspoor. This one is extra-special because I nearly didn't get to the party. thank you Arrsers for seeing me through a tough time and keeping a smile on my face,and .special thanks to all who pm'd me to ask about my boot size ;). You're a pack of diamond geezers and geezerettes. Admittedly a pack of cnuts as well, but hey, nothing's perfect. I think I can safely say I'm in the clear now, for the time being at least and am back to eating like a bird, drinking like a fish ( albeit a minnow ;) ) and smoking dope like rhe late, great Bob. What? Where's everybody gone and why is the door to Dead Pool 2020 swinging ???

Talking of Mr Marley, this is my mate, his sound engineer's favourite Christmas song and is mine now too. Enjoy!!!! A very Merry Christmas to you all and to all your loved ones !!!!

Cheers Ciggie. Glad you're on the mend mate.

Frohe Weihnachten.

Tool

LE
Where's the tenner you owe me...?

Happy Christmas (for 8 December - well, it's as close as you'll get) and all of the best for the New Year.

Ex-Ten

War Hero
Cheers!

Eat, drink and be merry. One more week and we can turn our back on 2020, what a shit year.

BoJo is a W⚓
BoJo and Chris.jpg

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Fugginell, someone is going to have a sore head on Boxing Day. The poor bastard will sleep right the way through Christmas Day after having a very loud argument with themselves, an inflatable reindeer and an exterior wall around midnight before headbutting the wall and knocking themselves out.

So it's that time of year again... as a pisspoor Buddhist I technically shouldn't give a **** about Christmas, but as I just said, pisspoor. This one is extra-special because I nearly didn't get to the party. thank you Arrsers for seeing me through a tough time and keeping a smile on my face,and .special thanks to all who pm'd me to ask about my boot size ;). You're a pack of diamond geezers and geezerettes. Admittedly a pack of cnuts as well, but hey, nothing's perfect. I think I can safely say I'm in the clear now, for the time being at least and am back to eating like a bird, drinking like a fish ( albeit a minnow ;) ) and smoking dope like rhe late, great Bob. What? Where's everybody gone and why is the door to Dead Pool 2020 swinging ???

Merry Christmas Ciggie.

You fucknugget.

Oi, I'm no sad bastard.

Merry xmas
You gaggle of Wankspangling Knobpuffin turbothundercunts.

You've been practicing that all year haven't you.:)

Merry Christmas to you all, thanks for all the humour, the piss-taking, the laughs, and the serious bits.

Take care lads, Ein frohes Fest und ein gutes gesundes neues Jahr.

Ciggie

GCM
Merry Christmas Ciggie.

You fucknugget.
Sid, to be called a fucknugget by the likes of you is akin to a memorable comment the mate responsible for the soundtrack to this ( and much more) once made : Y'know Ciggie, you drink more than the average rock musician. That was after I did an Olympic-standard collapse down his stairs one night when I was staying with him and his wonderful family ;). It's great to be appreciated ;)

Latest Threads