Merry Christmas you fecking lot !!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by H3, Dec 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. H3

H3 LE

To one and all in Military cyber space may you do your Areas before she indoors gets on your tit's and let's not forget that time old tradition of

" Hope Red Nose the Reindeer's nuts drag across the Christmas Turkey whilst you sleep "

All the Best for 2012 :0)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Due to PCness, we can't have any yuletide wishes on here.

This might offend Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu's, Jews, Sikhs, pagans, agnostics etc and of course those offended by being omitted from the list.

We can post anything else either for fear of upsetting, puffs, lezzers, trannys, dagos, whitey honkeys, coons, spics, chogies, paki's, pikeys, frogs, nips, chinks, tiddlies, spades, slopes, gooks, spams, nogs, sambos, micks, paddys, jocks, taffs, sooties, cloggies, boxheads, commies, rug munchers, sausage jockeys, double dickers, spastics, mongols, tards, geeks and window lickers.

Have a diverse holiday stand down and may each of you cunts sustain multiple injuries and bells palsy on Jesus's birthday.

• Like Like x 10
  3. Ho ho fecking ho

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah humbug

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bollocks

5. Cunt.

Edited to add: Merry Fucking Christmas I suppose.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

6. well, merry fekin christmas

Im an atheist, so i can post that without fear or giving a toss about upsettingn anyone,

Im looking foreward to boxing day and looking at the site stats to see which of you miserable, lonely and boring throbbers was logged on on the day (must remember to undo the 'always logged in' button)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Blow it out of your fucking arse.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fks sake... You'll be asking us to buy you a pint next. Knob off and celebrate Christmas in the corner you bug gayer.

This is the NAAFI you know?

MWA

9. Someone sent me this as an eChristmas card..........I thought it was funny so I'm selfishly sharing.

A Merry Hunt - YouTube

Merry Feckin Christmas and thank you for keeping me sane with your humour and abuse over the year.

10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Choke on a mince pie you cunting reptile.

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

As a follower of Zoroaster I am well pissed off with this Christmas bollocks. Why is there no Zoroastermass? It is because nobody can agree on the birthday of Zoroaster to the nearest 5,000 years BC isn't it?

Picky bunch of cunts. You can all fuck off. That Mary was a lying fucking slut in all.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Merry Fkn Christmas everyone, hope you all get your xmas shags (get your mrs dressed up as Miss Santa) get her pissed and Bob's your uncle.

13. Oh FFS!! not again. Same old, same old.......