Merry Christmas Sharon Shoesmith

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CQMS, Dec 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good, hopefully unemployable too!

2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Unlucky.

Has to be a witch hunt though, and they haven't finished yet.

3. Just hope they covered all the angles and did it properly so she doesn't come back with some form of claim

4. The heartless hard faced cow deserves all she gets. Any claim from her for compensation should be laughed out of court. I hope no one offers her any employment, I hate the woman, her attitude when it all came out about baby Peter made me sick.

5. They couldn't look after a child in obvious danger, what chance that they've done this right?

6. Result.

Best Xmas pressie ever.

7. Good enough for the incompetent cow!

8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

five gets you ten she'll get something one way or another. these scumbags all look after each other.

9. Hope the only thing she gets is a mansion in "Cardboard city", fcuking useless piece of scumsucking, mealy-mouthed turd that she is !

She should be jailed for negligence of duty resulting in a death and banged up with that Karen Matthews TW@T

10. Oh come on. Thats not right, they change the rules every time theres a screw up. One day the family is the best place, The next time it's lift the nipper if there's any suspicion of abuse. Every time a child suffers they change the rules and those who attempt to implement the policy at the time get screwed over.
    As far back as 30 years ago the nspcc had it right, any suspicion, shift the kid. If you get it wrong you can always apologise later. And apologise like crazy, you return a live kid and everyones happy, only an ******** is going to attempt to sue a childcare charity.
    And given the fact that the nippers are rarely lifted without good reason few ever did. That and the fact that she ran the place and organised the social workers, she never set foot on the streets. And probably gave a shit about what she was doing. Montgomery didn't get sacked for market garden.

11. What about the scum that actually killed Baby P?

Shoesmith didn't kill him.

Cue Outrage Bus - "any suspicion - lift the kid".

My youngest fell off the bed whilst being 'bounced' by his elder brother in Oz. He hit the corner of the bedside table with his upper lip and, 10 years later at the age of 12, has a rather fetching Y shaped scar. Which is nothing compared to the scars I'd have given the Oz hospital fraternity when they asked to 'interview' me and my wife when we immediately took him to A&E.

You have to be very careful here. I'd rather see more resources being pumped into making 'Social Services' a profession that attracts the very best.

It should do - shouldn't it?

12. My youngest fell off the bed whilst being 'bounced' by his elder brother in Oz. He hit the corner of the bedside table with his upper lip and, 10 years later at the age of 12, has a rather fetching Y shaped scar. Which is nothing compared to the scars I'd have given the Oz hospital fraternity when they asked to 'interview' me and my wife when we immediately took him to A&E.

Sorry Bubbles but it takes more than a one off before anyone gets excited, its all to do with the prevailing mood. My eldest was doing 'Look Daddy no hands', then it was 'Oh Shit no teeth Off to A &E same routine, I got to meet a social worker who had the grace to blush four minutes into the interview, 'Kid fell over' Yep takes after his dad;.It was an A&E doc missed baby Ps broken back.
    Docs aren't gods, nobodys perfect and there are ********* out there.