• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Merry Christmas one and all (Even the Chav Cav)

Best wishes - have a good one Butler.
Best wishes to all ARRSERS! Especially the Cav!

Aye, A merry Chrimbo to one and all on here, have a good un.

Grinner said:
:safe: Yes f**k it,get the football out and play with Jerry :safe:

:rendeer: :santa: Seasons greetings to everyone :santa: :rendeer:
Funny you should say that but if you google Sir Edward Hulse the gentleman I work for you get this thread
Christmas day truce
He is descended from the officer who attended the best documented Christmas day truce
Sorry bit of trivia :D

:oops: Din't really mean "that" game off football Butler :oops:

I meant the one in the Local "Ice Football" competition in Sonthofen 1985,where we from Snow Queen HQ beat all comers to win the competition ( including the Bundeswere School of PT ).

Not due to any skill of coarse, it was mainly due to our goalie ( Daisey ACC) who was bigger than the goal so the opposition couldn't score :D

I'm sure it was just as exciting in WW1, but a lot less beer :boogie:

Grinner said:
:oops: Din't really mean "that" game off football Butler :oops:

I meant the one in the Local "Ice Football" competition in Sonthofen 1985,where we from Snow Queen HQ beat all comers to win the competition ( including the Bundeswere School of PT ).

Not due to any skill of coarse, it was mainly due to our goalie ( Daisey ACC) who was bigger than the goal so the opposition couldn't score :D

I'm sure it was just as exciting in WW1, but a lot less beer :boogie:
I could probably make sense of that sentence if I wasn't so distracted by your avatar 8O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whiskybreath Int Corps 9
bigeye The NAAFI Bar 74
dontenn The NAAFI Bar 14