• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

merry christmas everyone

I wish to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you a very merry christmas and a very happy new year :santa: :rendeer:

(that should cut down on cards to write) :wink:

merry Christmas to all the Split arrses, spunk counters, tent erectors, see through piccie takers, boring Phys measurement bods, know nothing MSOs, gob docs, dog botherers and of course gods own OTTs/ODPs.

Filbert Fox said:
merry Christmas to all the Split arrses, spunk counters, tent erectors, see through piccie takers, boring Phys measurement bods, know nothing MSOs, gob docs, dog botherers and of course gods own OTTs/ODPs.
you missed of the obvious rat catchers FF

Christmas is for kids, women and shandy swilling southerners. Double Humbug! :evil:

I shall however be attending all xmas parties, just to be sociable you understand :wink:

Filbert Fox said:
I resemble that remark :cry:

Merry Christmas to all (Obviously excepting the floor moppers)

Latest Threads