merry christmas everyone

I wish to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you a very merry christmas and a very happy new year :santa: :rendeer:

(that should cut down on cards to write) :wink:

Ventress said:
Who are you? Bob Cratchet?

Oh humbug!
oh hello mr ventress scrooge, wondered how long it would be before the grumpy sods came out :wink:

merry Christmas to all the Split arrses, spunk counters, tent erectors, see through piccie takers, boring Phys measurement bods, know nothing MSOs, gob docs, dog botherers and of course gods own OTTs/ODPs.

Merry xmas to 1 and all.

Mines a pint :D

Filbert Fox said:
merry Christmas to all the Split arrses, spunk counters, tent erectors, see through piccie takers, boring Phys measurement bods, know nothing MSOs, gob docs, dog botherers and of course gods own OTTs/ODPs.
you missed of the obvious rat catchers FF

Bah humbug

You can shove Christmas up your hoop. Sideways. Bah fcuking humbug.

:D

drain_sniffer said:
you missed of the obvious rat catchers FF
my apologies, merry christmas stinky!

Christmas is for kids, women and shandy swilling southerners. Double Humbug! :evil:

I shall however be attending all xmas parties, just to be sociable you understand :wink:

Bedpan2zero said:
Peace be upon you

and Gooseman...

... Peace on you too!!! :x
Im glad you clarified that one, I thought for a moment you wanted Gooseman to 'be upon' us!! :D

Filbert Fox said:
I resemble that remark :cry:

Merry Christmas to all (Obviously excepting the floor moppers)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whiskybreath Int Corps 9
bigeye The NAAFI Bar 74
Salford-Vera Royal Signals 1