Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

...It really does honk...like a cheesy cocktail sausage from Aldi...
Well you should make sure your Gran wipes herself with some Aldi's wipes (99p for 25) before you ram it up her arse.

I mean, it's not fucking Rocket Science, is it?

Hey, it's another thread wishing people Merry Christmas. Fancy that.
Where's YOUR thread wishing us a Merry Xmas and such shite?

Anyway, I couldn't give a toss, after a day spent smiling at every fucker and spending my ill gotten gains on shite I just want to attract some abusive fuck wits who I can be abusive back to,

It's therapy, at least that's what my shrink says!

Edited to Add: Merry Fucking Christmas Dale!

Where's YOUR thread wishing us a Merry Xmas and such shite?

Anyway, I couldn't give a toss, after a day spent smiling at every fucker and spending my ill gotten gains on shite I just want to attract some abusive fuck wits who I can be abusive back to,

It's therapy, at least that's what my shrink says!

Edited to Add: Merry Fucking Christmas Dale!
I hope you bought Baby Jebus a present, it's his birthday today you know?

I hope you bought Baby Jebus a present, it's his birthday today you know?
Well, I haven't. I know that is a sin but my local priest has said that if i can provide him some photos of a hot little blonde bint in basque, stockings and suspenders then Allah will forgive me

Edited to add: well, get a fucking move on and I need to see them first. To make sure they're 'suitable'

Well, I haven't. I know that is a sin but my local priest has said that if i can provide him some photos of a hot little blonde bint in basque, stockings and suspenders then Allah will forgive me

Edited to add: well, get a fucking move on and I need to see them first. To make sure they're 'suitable'
jebus.jpg

Well, I haven't. I know that is a sin but my local priest has said that if i can provide him some photos of an eleven year old choir boy in basque, stockings and suspenders then Allah will forgive me

More likely!

Latest Threads