Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from across the pond

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Devil_Dog, Dec 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here is to a great time this holiday season. Hope 2006 was everything everybody hoped it would be and then some. More importantly, I hope that 2007 will be the beginning of the best times of your lives.

I have had a great time on Arrse this year. Met many wonderful people. Smart and funny people who have have always brought smiles, chuckles and many frowns to my face.

And to all the brave men and women in far away lands and deepest seas and highest skies who stand astride the arsenal of freedom: You spend sleepless nights so I may sleep undisturbed. A million paragraphs cannot express the gratitude that we owe you. So please accept these two words: Thank you.

Churchill spoke on your behalf when he said :

Hope you will all come back next year for more of the same banter we have shared this last few months. This is my last post of the year and until then, this is goodnight, not goodbye.

Alluta continua! :hug:

2. Yeah, Merry Christmas to all the Brit Asse folks. Hope you have a happy new year filled with booze and good looking women

3. Merry Christmas from your friends, The Spams!

[​IMG]

4. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

5. Peace on Earth, blah, blah, blah. Merry Xmas.

[​IMG]

6. Merry Christmas to the Warrant Officers of the British Army from the Warrant Officers of the US Army.

7. Did they elect you spokesman?

8. The sexy guy.

9. Merry christmas yankee brothers!

10. Happy Christmas/Holidays/X-Mas/Whatever

11. I'm too late to return the wishes for Xmas, but have a safe and prosperous New Year - you, your families and friends.

Cheers!

12. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

and a peaceful and prosperous New Year to those below the Mason-Dixon Line too !

To Those Still In - stay safe people....live soldiers/marines , not dead heroes.

To Those Who Were - Bravo Zulu y'all, thank you.....and why are you still sober ? ;-)

Lee Shaver

13. Happy and prosperous 2007 to all. To those in harm's way for the sake of freedom, come home safe.