• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Merlin helicopter bound for Middle East operations

Is this what the RN are reduced too - deploying one whole helicopter? Goodness me, whatever next - is it actually armed? Does it have a door gun with a 100 rounds? I don't know about shitting myself with excitement, but I nearly pissed myself laughing.

Is this what the RN are reduced too - deploying one whole helicopter? Goodness me, whatever next - is it actually armed? Does it have a door gun with a 100 rounds? I don't know about shitting myself with excitement, but I nearly pissed myself laughing.

According to the dit, fitted for but not with a door gun.

It's worse than that, it doesn't have any fuel so wont take off and the door gunners will have to shout "BANG".

It's a HM1 RN Merlin. As described it will be embarked on SOMERSET, doing what HM1s do when based on ships.

Why is this news? Are they going to be telling us about "Gren Gds deploy to Buckingham Palace" or "3PARA Mortars suck each other off" next?
The real news would be:

"3PARA Mortars deploy to Buckingham Palace to suck Gren Gds off"

Latest Threads