Merkel: Multiculturalism is a sham

Status
Not open for further replies.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel's refugee policy has attracted praise from all over the world. Time magazine and the Financial Times newspaper recently named her Person of the Year, and delegates applauded her for so long at her party's convention on Monday that she had to stop them.

The speech that followed, however, may have surprised supporters of her policies: "Multiculturalism leads to parallel societies and therefore remains a ‘life lie,’ ” or a sham, she said, before adding that Germany may be reaching its limits in terms of accepting more refugees. "The challenge is immense," she said. "We want and we will reduce the number of refugees noticeably."
Multiculturalism is a sham, says Angela Merkel
But she said this couple of years ago, aint these same thing all over again just trying to calm the germans down and allow for more refugees to come? Multiculturalism is something that west is cowardly portraying as they want to be helpful, but look at the facts in Iraq over one million killed since USAs invasion nearly all christian natives in Iraq exterminated and west did nothing. West supports Turkey it was created through genocide and gets supports from west continue doing it. Such hypocrisy from west to talk about being for human values when in fact it is the worse possible antihuman factor, supporting terrorists in Ukraine, supporting ISIS in Syria, supporting albanian and muslim terrorists in Balkan etc.

This is going to be entertaining

But she said this couple of years ago, aint these same thing all over again just trying to calm the germans down and allow for more refugees to come? Multiculturalism is something that west is cowardly portraying as they want to be helpful, but look at the facts in Iraq over one million killed since USAs invasion nearly all christian natives in Iraq exterminated and west did nothing. West supports Turkey it was created through genocide and gets supports from west continue doing it. Such hypocrisy from west to talk about being for human values when in fact it is the worse possible antihuman factor, supporting terrorists in Ukraine, supporting ISIS in Syria, supporting albanian and muslim terrorists in Balkan etc.
I share your pain, what should we do?

I share your pain, what should we do?
I dont let it anger me. Multiculturalism is a sham, but Merkel is not being honest, this is just to buy time. Mainstreammedia in west are constantly blaming Russia and its the classic of the thief shouting stop the thief and pointing finger at a innocent person. Many in west are not buying the antirussian propaganda etc. In Libya blacks and other minorites are going through hell, west and of course USA goverment dont give a damn because they got the oil, and Khadaffi brought it on himself after stupidly refuse to pay back Russia money he owed them, turning his back to the only ones that could protect him, and thought that yesterdays enemies in the west was today his friends.

It is tragic I know but I cant see how we can change things.
Economy is holding it together for now, but it is only question of time when its gonna fall and shit is gonna hit the fan. When you cant pay your bills, cant put food on the table, watching loved ones suffer and you are helpless, a lot can happen then.

He didn't want to talk to me. I was most unhappy.
Today at 7:11 PM - VRS:
What are you english say that you are going to be a minority in you country until 2050? =D
  • Today at 7:17 PM - VRS:
    Hello. Any of you english feel for a nice chat. Lovely about all those muslims in London i love it! Massimmigration to west that i happening now is great!
  • Today at 7:20 PM - The_Snail:
    How am I being of many assistance to you of this evening
  • Today at 7:21 PM - The_Snail:
    Are you from the place of Scottish?
  • Today at 7:25 PM - The_Snail:
    You promised me a nice chat.
  • Today at 7:25 PM - The_Snail:
    You're not speaking to me.
  • Today at 7:26 PM - The_Snail:
    I am of most disappointment

I doubt it. This is certain to be punted into a black hole quite soon.
Piece of piss.

Economy is holding it together for now, but it is only question of time when its gonna fall and shit is gonna hit the fan. When you cant pay your bills, cant put food on the table, watching loved ones suffer and you are helpless, a lot can happen then.

Germany, if only you could send them the other way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads