ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Merkel: Islamist terror is 'greatest threat'

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RoyalGreenJacket, Dec 31, 2016.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Islamist terrorism is the biggest challenge facing Germany, Chancellor Angela Merkel has said,
    in her New Year message:

Islamist terror is 'greatest threat'

finally, the penny has dropped...

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Excellent Topic Excellent Topic x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  2. meerkatz

meerkatz On ROPs

Pfennig mate, pfennig.

But indeed, I will not be holidaying in Germany next summer. Atmosphere is not pleasant this summer avd it's only going to get worse.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. i suppose it's the Eurocent really.

but likewise buddy, i am hearing very bad things from friends still based or living over there so it won't be on my list.

but at least Merkel has finally had her Eureka moment, sadly it is too late with many people dead and injured in the name of one particular religion, and the flood gates she opened into Europe may never be able to empty the sewage that came in.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  4. Euro cent dear fellow, euro cent

Doh, beaten to it by RGJ

• Like Like x 1
  5. I am truly surprised... yet another Islam bashing thread from @RoyalGreenJacket.

Thinking of MasterMind, how's your general knowledge?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Drivers_lag

Drivers_lag On ROPs

Why don't you establish some sort of crack unit to operate on the surrey underground?

You know the form - if you've got an islamist and no-one else can help, etc.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. OP, you really are an odious little turd...

• Disagree Disagree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. meerkatz

meerkatz On ROPs

It's too late, the problems got away from them. You can't invite in that many shouty blokes so fast with no plan and looked surprised when it all goes tits. The little village in the Black Forest I've stayed at for over a decade has gone from crime free, everyone left there doors open and people said hello, to a locked down suspicious of about outsiders state of near siege after two rape-murders in a matter of months at the hands of Fluchtunge.
    The old alles Im ordnung 'Toytown' Germany is now history.

• Informative Informative x 11
  9. Regardless of your opinion of @RoyalGreenJacket (and his alleged Muzzy bashing), the article does finally show Tante Merkel admitting that they/we/us have a problem with Islamic-orientated terrorism.

I love Germany, we lived there when I was a nipper for years and I served there - great people, great outlook. but as @meerkatz said, I will not be holidaying there in the near future.

• Like Like x 24
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Judging by his liberal use of the mong buttons, he is anxious to emulate our other single-issue pigeon shouter too.

Once he has mastered the mong buttons, the fantasies and lies will follow no doubt.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  11. I don't have a problem with his assertion that pretty much all terrorists at the moment are universally islamists, and they, quite rightly, deserve to be hunted down and exterminated (my words).... the bit that sticks in my craw are his almost rabid thought processes that all muslims are terrorists.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  12. :rolleyes:But then again he's a 'boo boy' and I'm an 'apologist' right?

13. Seriously?

Where was that?

Not trying to be an arrse, genuinely interested as I've been a few times recently with no issues.

14. Why?

Is it just me who thinks the chances of being killed by an Islamic terrorist on the continent as a tourist are still tiny.

911 and all the anthrax scares that followed never stopped me going across the pond.

You'd have to be mad to let a few psychopaths attacking sporadically ruin your holiday plans in mainland Europe.

Especially given the threat level at home. The only things seemingly stopping us being the next big headline seems to be the channel and our security services overtime budget.

• Like Like x 4
  15. The article is a bit of non article though. Islamic orientated terrorism is (currently) the greatest terrorism threat to every non Islamic European country..

The way that the OP leapt in action with his hundred point neon lit 'headline' and the way he mongbuttons everyone who doesn't obsessively share his views simply reinforces his 'single issue retard' image. Think Peter Dow type of loony here.

Oh, I too served in der Vaterland but strangely enough, have never harboured a desire to holiday there. Each to their own I suppose.