merged celebs poppies and Simon Cowell H4H wristband

Am being forced to watch The National Television Awards 2008 on ITV at the mo, thank God I have my laptop here.

Just noticed that Simon Cowell is wearing one an NO other cnut is.

I am amazed that Sir Trevor isn't, I'll wait to see if he does at a later date.

The rest of the cnuts are CNUTS!!

Never really paid much attention to Cowell but he just went up massivley in my books, it wasn't some "celebrity" silk poppy either, it was a proper RBL one.

The rest of them deserve to be shot

Noticed he had on a H4H wristband aswell.Top Guy.

He's also fully endorsing the H4H X factor single.

Just watched The national TV awards on the box tonight and Cowell was clearly showing off his H4H band whilst accepting his award. Nice one!

Relax.

They become more populer in November anyway and I'm sure they will be wearing them soon enough. There not even that widely available right now, I can't even get them in my own unit yet.

blonde_guy said:
Ant & Dec had them on, but frankly this doesn't make them any less of a pair of cnuts; as did that trio of Blue Peter presenters.

my bold

They probably made their own CLICKY

The real question is, why were you watching the national TV awards??????????

box-of-frogs said:
The real question is, why were you watching the national TV awards??????????
for "wardrobe Malfunctions" :wink:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Good on him. (not the telly)

Aunty Stella said:
Am being forced to watch The National Television Awards 2008 on ITV at the mo, thank God I have my laptop here.

The rest of the * are CNUTS!!

Never really paid much attention to Cowell but he just went up massivley in my books, it wasn't some "celebrity" silk poppy either, it was a proper RBL one.

Whinge whinge whine fcukin moan,poppy gestapo are out again this year,self righteous tw*ts.

Didn't the discussion in the NAAFI mention that the NTAs were filmed months ago?

And am I cynical in thinking that Cowell's sudden affection for the forces could well be related to his wish to flog another X-Factor single and thus increase his own wealth? Injured squaddies on the live show, letters from grateful forces families, public shows of support... He's endorsing the release of this single, and is strangely the only person wearing a H4H wristband and poppy at a show recorded in April for release in the run-up to Remembrance Day. Hmm.

Maybe it doesn't matter, and the publicity is still great, but his hypocrisy gets on my tits.

It's worth a thought that traditionally the poppy was worn only for the 7 days before the 11th. Like Christmas, the wearing of poppies has got earlier and earlier. Still, abusing celebs for failing to wear one is a reasonable spectator sport...

from the hfh website.

Aunty Stella said:

The rest of the * are CNUTS!!

Why were you watching that when the game of the season was on? :(