Merged Ali Dizaei threads

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Feb 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It couldn't have happend to a nicer violent, corrupt thug*

*According to media sources.

2. Splendid.
    I hope the sentence is suitably harsh and reflects the abuse of power involved.

3. At long, long last.

I suspect that Commander Dizaei will be finding the inside of a cell a large difference from his previously cosy lifestyle. It remains to be seen how much hand-wringing goes on.

4. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Chances of him being locked up? Pretty slim, surely?

Meanwhile, a great comment from one of the 'papers:

"...It's PC gone mad."

Indeed it is :)

5. The bigger they come, the harder they fall. Fortunately I do not have far to fall, living as I do under piles of whaleshit.

6. Here's a look at the timeline of this illustrious career:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/7136169/Ali-Dizaei-timeline.html

Now, apart from the fact that this officer has a usefully 'different' ethnic profile, is there any conceivable reason why someone who has sailed so close to the wind for so long was employed in any position of trust?

It looks like the Yard knew years ago that they had a wrong 'un, but couldn't get shot of him for fear of incurring the wrath of the Political Correctness industry.

Now, I suppose, everyone ever nicked by Dizaei in his career will be appealing the case, on the grounds he was a bent copper.

7. Ha Ha Ha.

This twunt was a shoe-in Sergeant on my Traffic Board with TVP circa 1993, and he asked the most bone questions of me, which even raised the eyebrows of the other interviewers...(2 x Professional Traffic Officers and 1 x Civilian Human Resources Manager)

He was a complete and utter knob then, and I have been mildly amused with his "glittering" career since.

Ha Ha Ha

8. And quite rightly so, although I would prefer it if the police took the initiative and started their own review of this Kafkaesque situation.

9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Wait for the discrimination case to be brought. After all the appeals, obviously.

10. He's played the race card so often I wouldnt mind betting he tries it again over this conviction

11. I await the sentence with interest, and stand ready to be surprised and disappointed.

On a lighter note I would have given my eye teeth to have been the police officer taking his DNA; and I'd give all of them to be the receiving officer at his potential new residence.

If one was malicious, which I am not, one could say that he typifies, which he doesn't, the remainder of the leadership of his beloved Police Association.

How they must be celebrating down the Met tonight - beers all round and one for the tea-totaller.

12. I disagree. Ali Dizaei will feel perfectly at home amoungst his fellow Asian, muslim, violent, bullying, self-harming, justice perverting, lying, cheating, theiving, 'is it coz I is black' criminal scum that of course have done nothing wrong and are only doing time because they've been stitched up by 'white man's justice'!

This man is scum, but worse than that, dangerous scum, who knew he could hide behind the PC brigade, his religion and his colour and the injustices of the past done to other blacks and Asians to forge ahead at the expense of better qualified individuals whilst getting away with the crap that he has your years! Now he's been shown to be the criminal most thought he was, it's time to go over his past with a fine tooth comb without the fear of a 'racist' tag to see what else he's had his grubby little fingers into.

Here's hoping he gets a cell with some hairy biker type with 'ACAB' tattooed on the knuckles of both hands who likes to be called 'Mandy' at the weekend!

13. Some interesting questions:
    Will he play the race card yet again,if he appeals?
    Will he actually do time?
    What happens to his F*cking Great Big Pension,paid for by us? :roll: