Merge the three Services

You might be right but probably because no one has tested it yet, I can guarantee if some Muslim/Sikh/Hindu (especially if they were not white) wanted to be a chaplain/priest/imam in the military, it would happen.
Very probably with senior officers fighting to be included in the photos with the first one to join.
Would they both be wearing cam cream or only the VSO ?

D

Deleted 3147

That rather illustrates my point. Efficiency is an officers sport, driven top down.

I serious doubt whether the true costs are really known. Let alone understood.
You miss the point entirely. Do you think HQ are stuffed full of Officers alone?

Why do you assume it's top down? Sure we get strategic direction but that's called leadership. Then we crack on under our own steam to realise change.

If you were a bit more awake during your 34 years service you might have learnt the basic costs involved in supply.

Truxx

LE
If you were a bit more awake during your 34 years service you might have learnt the basic costs involved in supply.
My last response to you

Does that cost include the dead weight of the civvie in uniform being paid twice as much to count it as an actual civvie?

Just asking for a friend. And congratulations. In a dozen years on here you are the first to go on my ignore list

And to every one else I apologise once again for allowing this little spat to continue a moment longer than it should have.

My last response to you

Does that cost include the dead weight of the civvie in uniform being paid twice as much to count it as an actual civvie?

Just asking for a friend. And congratulations. In a dozen years on here you are the first to go on my ignore list

And to every one else I apologise once again for allowing this little spat to continue a moment longer than it should have.
Awww look at you getting all upset because despite your 34 years experience and your clever friends you didnt even know having 2 NSN for essential the same item costs more money.

I used to work in Bicester as a tom, they sacked off 16 regt and replaced us all with civvies. Who are on double bubble on the weekend and wont do anything outside of their core role.
Another fantastic saving by the Army...

I should thank you, you did raise my morale, I'm still sniggering that someone actually thought the RLC wear cam cream on some tech exercises so they can have a martial mindset.

Joy. Silence.
Awww look at you getting all upset because despite your 34 years experience and your clever friends you didnt even know having 2 NSN for essential the same item costs more money.

I used to work in Bicester as a tom, they sacked off 16 regt and replaced us all with civvies. Who are on double bubble on the weekend and wont do anything outside of their core role.

I should thank you, you did raise my morale, I'm still sniggering that someone actually thought the RLC wear cam cream on some tech exercises so they can have a martial mindset.

Go farther, let the Royal Armoured Corps man all AFVs, most of which need a driver/commander/gunner/ radio operator, and put Royal Infantry Corps passengers in the back.
You could then merge RAC and RIC, and call them Dragoons.
The fact of the matter it would be the army as the main driving force behind a “merger“ yet they can’t even get the light infantry sorted out in any meaningful way.

Mölders 1

Old-Salt

16 Regt......ST George Barracks, Arncott?

I knew it well. (Old Man was at ST David's Barracks/Graven Hill).

All Civilians there now l take it?
I believe there is a small amount of soldiers running a SPOC for a computer system and the System Analysts were all based there.

Mölders 1

Old-Salt
I believe there is a small amount of soldiers running a SPOC for a computer system and the System Analysts were all based there.
We left Bicester (Ambrosden) back in 1990 when Old Man's 22 years were up. To be honest he hated being stationed there because before then he was in Germany under B.A.O.R. He went from going away on Exercise all the time to working in the stores, (except for one more tour in Ulster and a six month detachment to Belieze). He volunteered for Q.R.F. rather than work in the stores.

Is the 25 PDR still outside the main gate of St Georges Barracks?

You might be right but probably because no one has tested it yet, I can guarantee if some Muslim/Sikh/Hindu (especially if they were not white) wanted to be a chaplain/priest/imam in the military, it would happen.
Very probably with senior officers fighting to be included in the photos with the first one to join.

There’s a Sikh padre in the RAF and a Rabbi in the Army for you, the matelot is a Presbyterian. These three were the padres for last year’s remembrance service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Threads