Mercian Regiment T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by magicgrotter, May 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Noticed a posting further down asking for information regards to t-shirts etc. Don't want to open a can of worms but any ideas with regards to Mercian Reg t-shirts?

2. ...Okay, I'll bite.

Isn't there a Rifle's Direct styllie of kit shop with regamental stuff for the Mercians...try the gift shop of your museum/HQ otherwise.

3. try google.
    type mercian regiment shop
    find
    Mercian regiment shop
    No mention of t shirts but I bet they do if you call/email

nuts

4. Pity that the only means of Payment is by a Cheque drawn on a Uk Bank

5. Each Battalion has its own PRI and produce their own stock including
    T Shirts,Tracksuits etc ....
    1st Bn (Cheshires) are in Catterick 2nd Bn (WFR) are in Belfast 3rd Bn (Staffords) are in Tidworth, the 4th Bn (Volunteer) have their BHQ in Wolverhampton and RHQ is at Lichfield.

PM me if you require more information

6. Cheers guys, all appreciated

7. Or get your own made up. This company are very good at printed or embroidered logos on t-shirts, pretty quick and fairly cheap.

www.warriorenterprise.com

8. If your near any of the 4th Bn companies, they may have some that you could buy.

9. Just a quick question, are you reg, TA or cadet?

Depending which one you are I might be able to get you one for free!

Problem is they only really work these if you were previously a woofer before last year.

10. I'll bite, and I'm not proud :oops: I am a cadet AI, previously badged WFR, and would like MERCIAN t-shirts for some cadets, if at all possible. I can pay, too...

11. T shirts should now be avalable from PRI along with sweattops and tracksuits failing this try RHQ in Lichfield

12. I'm 4th Battalion. I actually telephoned the PRI yesterday to no avail.

I was told that these types of items are one for the future.

13. MG in that case your PSAO will have a stock, failing that ring BHQ

14. M_G
    4th Bn. has loads of t_shirts,along with polo shirts, fleeced lined jackets and trakkies all the Coys were supplied with them, so speak to the PSAO of the Coy nearest to you . Failing that give HQ coy a call I m sure the PSAO there would help.
    B_T
    :eek: