mercenaries arrested in zimbabwe

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by nurse, Mar 8, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Allegedly.....

According to Radio 4 news, the military materiel seized included spades and heavy boots, but no weapons.

So, unless the Greenjackets have decided to take on private contract work, this would appear to be a group of construction workers.

2. Well, easy mistake to make. After all, boots and spades are the weapons of choice for Mugabe's brave little "patriots" :evil:

3. It's feckin obvious to us intelligent geezers wot now!!!

They meant to undermine Mugabe's Government!!!! 8)

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. There will be a ten pounds prize to the first person finding a Walter on the net who claims to have been on that flight! :D

6. I think there should be a prize for the first joke that appeared..

Copyright LWM 2004 -lol

Ok, I think it's worth spreading :D

7. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

Theya re all ex Aussie special forces....hence the diggers!

8. The Zimbabwean Government must have overlooked the paperwork for the touring Rugby Union club The Hereford Rangers. Which is an ad-hoc team made up of members of the Serious Archeological Society -hence the shovels just in case they found a good site for a ‘dig’ between playing teams from the Zimbabwe Armed Forces.

9. I was on that flight

Please forward 10 quid to (or one large file in a cake) to;

Baron Walter Von Reichs Pudding
    D Block
    Chikurubi Prison
    Harare
    Zimbabwe

10. !!

Sniff.

11. Collydog - are you on drugs or something? One of the strangest replies I have ever seen on here! :roll:

12. Do you not smell something Mr C? Apart from Brylcream and Old Spyce? :roll: