Mercedes

Had one for the past 3.5 years. Been very reliable. No complaints.

What do you want to know?

[And I'm not gay either.]

Had one for the past 3.5 years. Been very reliable. No complaints.

What do you want to know?

[And I'm not gay either.]
I am not gay either but my lodger is, and the wife likes him lol. Did you know the VIN (Vehicle Identity Number) can be decoded to tell you exactly what the car was fitted with on the production line?

When i was in the UAE, and looking to buy a car, I went to the Mercedes dealership and blagged a test drive in the SL65 Black Edition. I admit that I submitted to the temptation and floored it for a few seconds (I blame the salesman who was egging me on) The feeling of "wow, so much power" turned to " **** me, I just missed that.... holy **** that was close....ok...I've nearly died twice in 20 seconds" and let off the gas and trundled back to the showroom at a sedate 30. I finally decided to stick with my Nissan Tiida.

Beautiful car, but if I bought it, I would have died within the week.

Out of all the cars I ever had my Merc was the most disappointing. I wish I had stuck with the Golf Tdi instead. It must have been a Monday morning car.

When i was in the UAE, and looking to buy a car, I went to the Mercedes dealership and blagged a test drive in the SL65 Black Edition. I admit that I submitted to the temptation and floored it for a few seconds (I blame the salesman who was egging me on) The feeling of "wow, so much power" turned to " **** me, I just missed that.... holy **** that was close....ok...I've nearly died twice in 20 seconds" and let off the gas and trundled back to the showroom at a sedate 30. I finally decided to stick with my Nissan Tiida.

Beautiful car, but if I bought it, I would have died within the week.
I have driven a customers and yes it has a kick in the pants, but I find the car too light, now the S65 biturbo is scary. That is S and not SL, a much heavier car and holds the road well.

Mine is a 20,000 mile a year business tool & family wagon. Average 55mpg. Am going to keep it for the foreseeable future as long as it is reliable.

Most disappointing car I have had was a Golf......

Mine was an 8 year old e class 230 auto. Absolutely lovely for sedate and genteel motoring. No finance, no depreciation. I just glided effortlessly around Europe. Seats were feckin uncomfortable as per for German cars.

Good MPG there which model is it, and is it petrol or diesel?
C200 diesel estate. Bought 9 months old ex-Merc fleet car. Now well over 60k miles.
Have not had anything other than service items and a rattling brake calliper spring (done under warranty).

Mine was an 8 year old e class 230 auto. Absolutely lovely for sedate and genteel motoring. No finance, no depreciation. I just glided effortlessly around Europe. Seats were feckin uncomfortable as per for German cars.
The E Class built for the US has far more comfortable seating.