Mental illness, pick one and why?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mucus2, Aug 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Personally, having a liking for the sudden squeak and expletive, I would pick Tourettes as my mental illness of choice.

The recent, well, few weeks ago, documentary with that Scots lad had me in stitches.

Edit due to cnut feck b0ll0xs KN0b!

2. Depends on what they're charging you with...

3. munchasens by proxy, at least some other poor basterds suffers it with you

4. Hate to disappoint you but tourettes is not a mental illness but a neurological issue - wikipedia info regarding tourettes .

I am more than aware that this is the naafi bar, but get your facts right first!

5. Alzheimers for me thanks. I'm always in the shit for forgetting something or another, this would give me a legitimate excuse. Alternatively, if that didn't work, I'd try to forget the twat who argued with me in the first place.

6. I'd have Alzheimers.

7. Can't think of anything else I'd rather have than Alzheimers.

8. I reckon Tourettes would be pretty cool, but if push came to shove I'd plump for Schizophrenia.

9. Bi-polar - like my wife. :D :pissedoff: :D :pissedoff:

10. I would prefer schizophrenia and so would I

11. Noooooo, better to have Parkinsons than Alzheimers, as they say, better to spill half your pint than forget where you put it. :D

12. Me too.

13. Parkinsons would be the one for me.
    Not only could I wank myself off just by holding my old boy, but I could also become a hip-hopping dance demon without really trying.

14. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

PMT for me.

Well it seems to work for the women, so why can't I claim it as an illness.

15. You're never alone with schizophrenia.