Mental Illness by P Dow.

Royalists get innocents killed so who would you rather be beheaded or killed?

• Total voters
god your a cunt

more to the point GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I'm glad the Queen agreed to sort that old bag out. Dow will be soon. I imagine signing on will be the easiest place to nab him.

I say it's the fault of the republicans for not trying hard enough to create change.

You're a twat of the highest order, and a pretty fucking sick one for trying to turn this into some sort of political victory.

Nice work Sixty.

I note the moronic arsehole started this idiotic thread here "Mental Illness by P Dow".
About the only thing he has any experience of! FFS I hope no one bothers to even vote on his nonsensical poll except himself! Really, care in the community can only do so much, its about time he was committed to a secure institution with no access to the Web!

Nice one sixty. Would you mind moving it to the naafi so I can call him a lady bit and a bottom burp without getting told off please?

Probably the prodigy of coupling between Lindsey Lohen and Jedward - somebody do everyone else a kindness and put it out of its misery.

Probably the prodigy of coupling between Lindsey Lohen and Jedward - somebody do everyone else a kindness and put it out of its misery.
i wouldn't mind a go on lindsey lohen

Nice one sixty. Would you mind moving it to the naafi so I can call him a lady bit and a bottom burp without getting told off please?
Blimey, that was quick.

Oi Dow, keep your pathetic conspiracy theories to yourself you inbred, skiplicking cunt knuckle.

now its in the arrsehole am i allowed to wish AIDs Cancer and a zit on his bellend?

you know hes just pissed off at not being asked to the royal wedding, he just wanted to be allowed to meet HM Queen Ezlibeth the second, bow and swear his allegance to her

but he wasn't allowed to and now has had a shitfit and decided shes a big meany who has to go

Latest Threads