Menstruating Whores.

S

syledis

Some of them cant even spell it!!

Although i would like to disassociate myself in every way from the title of this thread and think all the women on here are very lovely and paragons of virtue.

M

Mark The Convict

They'd do better by starting off with smaller, less complex words, like 'right hook' or 'suck this', perhaps graduating to 'kitchen' or 'lingerie' in time.

I never understand posts like this. Women are wonderful, that explains why I have spent the best part of my life trying to get inside their knickers. Zero_Over, you're not an INB perchance?

And reading the macho type fucking threads above I would hazard a guess the last time any of you fuckers had some pussy you came out head first.

Jesus Christ ACAB, you wet blanket. What's crawled up your arse and died?

Here you go mucker.

Knight Fancy Dress
Fuck You! I spent (spend) the best part of my adult life trying to get as much pussy as possible and you, in a single post, make out that women are some kind of sub human kitchen implement.

I'm married, have a daughter and have four sisters, all of whom I guarantee could kick your fucking arse into the middle of next week.

Fuck You! I spent (spend) the best part of my adult life trying to get as much pussy as possible and you, in a single post, make out that women are some kind of sub human kitchen implement.

I'm married, have a daughter and have four sisters, all of whom I guarantee could kick your fucking arse into the middle of next week.
I'm going to assume that this post is a joke.

If it's actually genuine, you've made yourself look like a dick.

If you are going to do the deeply and offensively misogynistic chest beater routine, at least inject a modicum of dark humour

I come on to arrse for a little bit of light entertainment not this pointless waste of bandwidth

this place is going down the shitter

I'm going to assume that this post is a joke.

If it's actually genuine, you've made yourself look like a dick.
Nah, take a step back and read the title 'Menstruating Whores'. Yeah, it's in the NAAFI fanaar fanaar, but this sort of post makes me fucking cringe. What the fuck do you hope to achieve posting it? Please explain your thought process. I wait with baited breath.

Nah, take a step back and read the title 'Menstruating Whores'. Yeah, it's in the NAAFI fanaar fanaar, but this sort of post makes me fucking cringe. What the fuck do you hope to achieve posting it? Please explain your thought process. I wait with baited breath.
Have you actually been on ARRSE over the past few days, or did you just read the thread title and instantly appoint yourself as the defender of... erm... whoever you think I'm having a go at?

Latest Threads