Menstruating Whores.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by zero-over, Mar 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So what the hell is going on with all these females coming on here whining about misogyny?

Fucking slags.

2. Some of them cant even spell it!!

Although i would like to disassociate myself in every way from the title of this thread and think all the women on here are very lovely and paragons of virtue.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm not surprised. Women's brains are smaller.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Why are they on here?

They should be either in the kitchen or giving a bloke a blowjob. Or both. They reckon they can multi-task.

• Like Like x 2
  5. It's the fault of the cunt struck has-beens being nice to the fúckers mate. The repellent amongst us appear to be cat-nip to cunts.

• Like Like x 2
  6. They'd do better by starting off with smaller, less complex words, like 'right hook' or 'suck this', perhaps graduating to 'kitchen' or 'lingerie' in time.

• Like Like x 3
  7. I never understand posts like this. Women are wonderful, that explains why I have spent the best part of my life trying to get inside their knickers. Zero_Over, you're not an INB perchance?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Fair go OM! Everyone knows you catch more bees with honey, not vinegar. Or at least a bang on the head with a club and a hair drag back to the lair.

• Like Like x 1
  9. And reading the macho type fucking threads above I would hazard a guess the last time any of you fuckers had some pussy you came out head first.

• Like Like x 18
  10. Well I came first, if that's any help. Cunt.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Guilty M'lud :-(

12. Par for the fucking course. Did she notice?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Why should I care?

14. Jesus Christ ACAB, you wet blanket. What's crawled up your arse and died?

Here you go mucker.

Knight Fancy Dress

15. Fuck You! I spent (spend) the best part of my adult life trying to get as much pussy as possible and you, in a single post, make out that women are some kind of sub human kitchen implement.

I'm married, have a daughter and have four sisters, all of whom I guarantee could kick your fucking arse into the middle of next week.

• Like Like x 2