Men's fashion week - wood you believe it

Knot very impressive, very plane in fact.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Naaah, that's not fashion week.

It'll be Nursey Mai's 30-something lover on ARRSE wearing the planks to stop himself falling in next time he has a go on her worn out clunge.

They look like they've been caught in a gale.

Fucking hell that is one beautiful gif, Joe...

The pic at the top of the thread really does make the twats look as if they've dressed with the help of an explosion...

I am often told that i am not fashionable or at best i would be if it was still the 80's...................all i can say is thank f@ck for that!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a muppet - both the designer and the model.

I think my wife would prefer that I look like a real man and not like that cock.

Rodney2q

I think my wife would prefer that I look like a real man and not like that cock.

Rodney2q
They've omitted the matching beret. Odd, that. They remembered the parachute.

Travelgall

LE
Kit Reviewer

Rodney2q
There's always one fashion cunt each year who thinks he's going to dress men in a Skirt. And Unless their Surname has Mac or Mc on the front and its the Calcutta cup each year they fail.

You lot are obviously not up to date with the fashion world and are living in the past when men wore trousers and women skirts ;-) I find this whole fashion shit totally unrealistic. If I went out walking round town looking like that I doubt that a martian would get more attention ! The whole thing is just a big circus for the rich and famous and has nothing to do with everyday life.

Cheers Joe civvie you twat. My right wrist pain is back !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
smartascarrots The NAAFI Bar 6
E The Intelligence Cell 48
H The Intelligence Cell 29