Menopause - Blokes - It's all our fault!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Jun 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OFFS- as if it isn't bad enough when you eventually get saddled with an: evil, rabid, moody, sweaty, evil, moody, sweaty again type dried up old trout who no longer changes her own the psycho style "no longer up on blocks bitch" can blame you for it......

BBC News - Men 'to blame for the menopause'

....and all because we are all filthy fucking paedophiles apparently!

I'm off to the pub.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Of course it's your fault! You're men! ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. My Mrs told me she thinks she's going through it.I replied I think you've been going through it for twelve years.She's not spoken to me for a week now.
    • Like Like x 7
  4. It's bound to be your fault, you're a bloke and you're breathing...

And PMT stands for Post Marriage Tension, not what you think....
  5. No such thing as menopause, its a myth, just like PMT and pain giving birth !

Im off to hide now, bye bye
    • Like Like x 1
  6. You say that like it's a bad thing. Women like that are hard to find. I wish mine would STFU for a week
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Up on blocks again???
  8. Radio silence is a marvelous thing....better even than free beer....and they think they're punishing us!
    • Like Like x 3
  9. If it's our fault and you hate us for it, i would formally suggest from now on you are a "wo", not a woman, we don't want you to have that constant reminder of men all the time do we? :wink:
  10. 23 years I have put up with it from the Frau and she is still going strong. It's a battle of wills between us and I will WIN evil cow that she is.
  11. Every bloody thing is our fault. I am guilty of everything in this house.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. It's just another excuse for her to have a go at me for something that started WAY before I was around, I had no input about it, is nothing to do with me, but is my fault apparently..... go figure!!!
  13. Stella Artois provide a great service helping to resolve domestic disagreements. They're noted for it.
  14. I have just split up with one who was going into it early as she has policystic ( hope I spelled right ) ovary syndrome which after some heartache I admit I have manned up can only say what a relief as a few more months of it and I would have needed a shrink or descended into full on alcoholism.
  15. When the vile gubment have finished giving smokers a good kicking for daring to look at e-fags, perhaps they'll consider the diseases and health hazards posed by snatches and the associated stress casualties!