Menopause - Blokes - It's all our fault!

OFFS- as if it isn't bad enough when you eventually get saddled with an: evil, rabid, moody, sweaty, evil, moody, sweaty again type dried up old trout who no longer changes her own oil....now the psycho style "no longer up on blocks bitch" can blame you for it......

BBC News - Men 'to blame for the menopause'

....and all because we are all filthy fucking paedophiles apparently!

I'm off to the pub.

Of course it's your fault! You're men! ;-)

My Mrs told me she thinks she's going through it.I replied I think you've been going through it for twelve years.She's not spoken to me for a week now.

It's bound to be your fault, you're a bloke and you're breathing...

And PMT stands for Post Marriage Tension, not what you think....

S

syledis

No such thing as menopause, its a myth, just like PMT and pain giving birth !

Im off to hide now, bye bye

My Mrs told me she thinks she's going through it.I replied I think you've been going through it for twelve years.She's not spoken to me for a week now.
You say that like it's a bad thing. Women like that are hard to find. I wish mine would STFU for a week

If it's our fault and you hate us for it, i would formally suggest from now on you are a "wo", not a woman, we don't want you to have that constant reminder of men all the time do we? :wink:

23 years I have put up with it from the Frau and she is still going strong. It's a battle of wills between us and I will WIN evil cow that she is.

It's just another excuse for her to have a go at me for something that started WAY before I was around, I had no input about it, is nothing to do with me, but is my fault apparently..... go figure!!!

I have just split up with one who was going into it early as she has policystic ( hope I spelled right ) ovary syndrome which after some heartache I admit I have manned up can only say what a relief as a few more months of it and I would have needed a shrink or descended into full on alcoholism.

When the vile gubment have finished giving smokers a good kicking for daring to look at e-fags, perhaps they'll consider the diseases and health hazards posed by snatches and the associated stress casualties!

I am always in the shit, it is only the depth that varies, therefore as I get blamed for everything, this comes as no surprise.

Up on blocks again???
Don't need to be up on blocks to blame a man for anything! :grin:

When the vile gubment have finished giving smokers a good kicking for daring to look at e-fags, perhaps they'll consider the diseases and health hazards posed by snatches and the associated stress casualties!
Are you calling for a ban on poontang? :omg:

if it happened it was my fault !
if it didnt happen it was my fault!
if it was meant to happen but didnt its my fault !
if it wasnt meant to happen but did its my fault!
if its going to happen sometime in the future its my fault !
if its going to happen in the future but doesnt its my fault !
welcome to my world !!!

BBC News - Men 'to blame for the menopause'

....and all because we are all filthy fucking paedophiles apparently!
You know the scary thing about that is they pay huge sums of money to people who went to university to produce this nonsense.

Why is it called a pause? It's more like a stop. The menostop or the menohalt would be more accurate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
haggler The NAAFI Bar 196
uncle_vanya The NAAFI Bar 30
BedIn AGC, RAPTC and SASC 33