Menin Gate dedication

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Evening all you knowledgeable people. Even the thick ones are welcome.
A very good mate of mine has recently been given a nasty diagnosis. Not cancer but pretty effin horrible nonetheless. It will affect his mobility seriously over the next couple of years.

I have taken many friends to Ypres and to the Menin Gate for the ceremony, but my mate is army through and through, and I feel that he needs something to lift his spirits. He served in Bosnia, two tours in NI before he got retired due to a horrible injury, so he has served honourably, albeit he was an artilleryman.

Could any of you tell me the application process for someone to lay a wreath at the Menin gate? I would like to surprise him and make his day. We have long talked about visiting Ypres but I would really like to make it so, and make it something for him to remember.

Evening all you knowledgeable people. Even the thick ones are welcome.
A very good mate of mine has recently been given a nasty diagnosis. Not cancer but pretty effin horrible nonetheless. It will affect his mobility seriously over the next couple of years.

I have taken many friends to Ypres and to the Menin Gate for the ceremony, but my mate is army through and through, and I feel that he needs something to lift his spirits. He served in Bosnia, two tours in NI before he got retired due to a horrible injury, so he has served honourably, albeit he was an artilleryman.

Could any of you tell me the application process for someone to lay a wreath at the Menin gate? I would like to surprise him and make his day. We have long talked about visiting Ypres but I would really like to make it so, and make it something for him to remember.
I've no idea, but good on you.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer