MEND Official staying at Hotel - Re: Kidnap little girl

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by shagnasty, Jul 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tomorrow an official spokesman for The Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) will be staying at the hotel I am staying in.

To put this into context this is the equivalent of Gerry Adams booking into The Europa Hotel in Belfast in the 80s.

We expats have been told to keep a low profile as there will be press, his entourage, bodyguards etc. in bleeding great numbers.

Far be it from me to interfere in local politics but should I bump into the guy .....any professional politicians care to suggest what I should ask him?

ps: MEND has said they were not responsible for the kidnap of the little girl and they have also said they will assist the authorities in tracking down the perpetrators.
  2. you could politey ask if they have been able to assist in tracking down the kidnappers yet?
  3. MEND are particularly unhappy about the kidnapping of the girl, as it harms their political image. Don't be too surprised to see news of loud noises heard in the Delta as various crims get slotted.