Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by adele, Aug 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. can take things so serious
  2. Suggest you pop off to some sad doris singly type site instead of an Army Rumour service.

Having read you other wonderful posts on here, you may well be in the wrong place.

or alternatley,
  3. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

Moved to the hole where it can get the attention it deserves.
  4. Oh the shame, I got all excited, hoping for hilarious pics & stories and actually clicked on the made-up URLs. D'oh!

Flashheart, that was one mighty disappointment. :lol:
  5. It appears adele feels my PM replies are the start of some sort of relationship. Can someone let her know the words 'Pish off saddo' are not meant as a term of endearment and is not my way of courting.
  6. Pish off Saddo, are not terms of endearment and it's not his way of courting.....

He's just playing hard to get is all. :D

Beebs ;)
  7. Are you into Felching ? If not (seriously not)....I'll do anything but that. (some sick bitch wanted that last night)..then maybe I might be interested in opening your box with my purple crow-bar
  8. Pish off- he's all mine!
  9. oh flashy, you can certainly drag the trolls into your fabulous trawling net :lol:
  10. hope you weren't referring to me there beanz, i was just trying to help him out
  11. I know I'm going to regret asking this, but what is felching?
  12. Yes, I would say you will regret asking that. Try the search function on this site, have a barf bag handy.