Men We Lust After

#3
There was a "boys you'd bend over for" thread somewhere with lots of pics of hotties but any pic of Daniel Craig is always appreciated.
 
#5
loubella said:
There was a "boys you'd bend over for" thread somewhere with lots of pics of hotties but any pic of Daniel Craig is always appreciated.
Hadn't seen it Loubella. But you can never have enough lust!

Hell, Taboo can even post a piccie of Simon Cowell if she wants.
Go for it Taboo. We won't complain as this is for us girls. :wink:
 
#6
Love the body but Id have to make him wear a paper bag over his head and wear one myself too just in case his fell off!
 
#7
Wishful_Thinking said:
Hell, Taboo can even post a piccie of Simon Cowell if she wants.
Go for it Taboo. We won't complain as this is for us girls. :wink:
I'd complain- he's about as appealing as Madferret and Bulley sponge.
 
#8
edited cos I'm a mong
 
#12
loubella said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
Hell, Taboo can even post a piccie of Simon Cowell if she wants.
Go for it Taboo. We won't complain as this is for us girls. :wink:
I'd complain- he's about as appealing as Madferret and Bulley sponge.
who cares,bet he is a dirty boy in bed!!!! :wink: My no 1 is still prince though!!!!!!!!!
 
#14
lm a bad boy in bed. And ld make you scream by wiping my c*ck on the curtains in the morning :)
 
#15
Phwaor! Olly Barkley is indeed very sexy: dark hair and dark eyes with a kind of innocent puppy mother-me quality.

How about Lewis Moody? I know he's a bit rough-and-ready, but then sometimes that's not a bad thing...


 
#20
h-bomb said:
Scottish rugby player Sean Lamont

WARNING: you can see all of him






If you are finding difficulty in uploading pictures, get a man to help you
 

New Posts

Latest Threads